Barbados offers an idyllic haven perfect for luxurious relaxation and boasts some of the Caribbean’s very best beaches.
This exotic gem boasts an exceptional luxury Caribbean holiday experience for all kinds of travellers. Our Barbados collection includes luxury hotels, family-friendly retreats and boutique hideaways perfect for couples’ escapes.
Here you’ll discover award-winning restaurants, some of the world’s best-known five-star hotels, picture-perfect sandy beaches and captivating local culture. Your Barbados holiday might include lazy afternoons soaking up the sun, swimming with turtles in crystal-clear waters, visits to acclaimed fine-dining restaurants, discovering history at Bridgetown and Garrison Savannah, or catching a cricket match at the Kensington Oval.
Barbados is a destination very close to our hearts here at the Inspiring Travel Company – in fact, it’s where we first started sending our clients over 40 years ago, and we still have an island-based team today. We send our team there several times a year, to ensure we’re up-to-date on all the latest Bajan events, openings and news.
Our concierge team specialise in creating the perfect Barbados luxury holiday for you, whatever that looks like. It might be making a dinner reservation at the perfect beachfront restaurant, arranging a babysitter so you can enjoy a bit of relaxation, or booking your place on the perfect guided tour.
There is something understatedly luxurious about Barbados. It's an easy-going location where natural wonders meet sophisticated resorts.
Whatever kind of luxury holiday you’re looking for, you’ll find the perfect place to stay amongst our Barbados collection.
Of these resorts, the Coral Reef Club is to be noted. The resort perfectly captures the colonial charm of the island whilst remaining true to the Caribbean heritage. Coral Reef Club is made up of an array of coral cottages which give the feel of an authentic Caribbean village. An embodiment of Caribbean luxury, this resort offers a sensual paradise.
Colony Club is also on the list of our top picks. This luxury retreat is renowned on the island for its soaring palm trees and lagoon-style pools. You won’t be disappointed by its architecture either - the classic, colonial look of the property is a highlight.
If you’re after something more intimate, why not stay at The Sandpiper? This coastal boutique hotel offers traditional charm coupled with an exceptional team. They offer an exquisite service that leaves many travellers coming back to this spot year after year.
Added to this - the iconic Sandals Resort in Barbados is ideal for those seeking a romantic Bajan retreat.
Hotel of the Month
- Boutique luxury on the platinum sands of Barbados' West Coast
- Family-owned and run with attentive service from longstanding staff year-after-year
- Harold’s Beach Bar is a favoured spot for guests, serving al fresco beachside lunches
- Stay in the Curlew Tree Top Suite for breathtaking ocean views and a private plunge pool
- Enjoy restaurants at sister property, Coral Reef Club, with exchange dining
- Beautiful plantation-style hotel set in bountiful tropical gardens
- Situated on the sought-after West Coast of Barbados with stunning sunset views
- Family-owned for over 50 years, with personalised service and a real home-from-home feel
- Tranquil spa with waterfalls and tropical plants weaving throughout
- Three golf courses, including the world-renowned Green Monkey, exclusive to Sandy Lane guests
- Palatial spa with treatments drawn from wellbeing traditions across the world
- Personalised beachside services include reserved seating, refreshing cold towels and Evian misting
- Complimentary use of The Treehouse Club kids' club with activities including themed dinner parties
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers
- Boutique, 40 suite hotel nestled on the west coast of Barbados
- Signature Camelot and Colleton Suites recently refurbished by Soane Britain
- The hotel's own fisherman, Barker, supplies a daily fresh catch
- The Camelot restaurant is a renowned destination dining experience in Barbados
- Free motorised watersports
- All-inclusive extends to sister resorts, accessed by a free water taxi
- Pool and beach ambassadors take care of your every need
- Award-winning swim up bar in multi-tier freshwater pool
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Idyllic West Coast location set amidst lagoon-style pools, swaying palms and tropical gardens
- Complimentary water taxi service to enjoy the amenities at four other West Coast Elegant Hotels
- Taste of Elegance Dine Around Programme with five other Elegant Hotels properties
- Enjoy complimentary watersports including expert tuition from Aqua School instructors
- Dine on fresh lobster with music every Thursday at Lobster & Jazz Night
- Situated on a 750ft soft, sandy expanse of the famed Platinum West Coast
- Complimentary activities include watersports, island tours, and an array of kids and teen adventures
- Taste of Elegance Dine Around Programme includes restaurants at 5 nearby sister properties
- Exclusive adults-only freshwater pool which benefits from ‘Pool Ambassadors’ service
Stunning places to visit in Barbados
When visiting Barbados, there are some stunning locations and experiences that cannot be missed. Saunter around the boutique shops and tea houses in Bridgetown and enjoy duty-free shopping at your fingertips.
Beautiful, glittering beaches will greet you at every turn - but be sure to visit Mullins beach, one of the most popular destinations on the West coast. Golden sands and a calm sea is stereotypical of this exceptional beach which couples natural beauty with authentic bars and rum taverns.
Bathsheba is layered with pastel houses that line the cliff tops creating a unique, picture-perfect scene. The gardens and churches that surround Bathsheba are also not to be missed. Enjoy a leisurely stroll amongst the gardens before treating yourself to the taste of a refreshing rum - a Bajan delicacy.
Whether you’re a foodie or a coming with your family, you won’t be disappointed by this unique gem of the Caribbean.
At Inspiring Travel Company, we link you with luxury experiences that will never be forgotten. With unrivalled knowledge and a genuine passion for luxury holidays, our team will strive to pair you with your dream destination for a bespoke Barbados holiday.
With a wealth of different activities available across the island, there’s never a dull day on a Barbados holiday.
Our top picks for things to do in Barbados:
See the Soup Bowl
This legendary wave on Barbados’s east coast near Bathsheba is well-known as the having best surfing in Barbados and is even known as one of the best waves to surf in the Caribbean. Attracting professionals and aspiring surfers from all around the world, Barbados is a top spot for luxury surfing holidays. You can either have a go yourself on one of the calmer waves or sit back and watch the professionals tackle the swells.
Go on a Cool Runnings IV Catamaran Cruise
Get out onto the waves and discover what lies at the horizon aboard a luxury catamaran. In addition to delicious food, sunbathing and spectacular views, you’ll also get the chance to snorkel in the deep sea – perhaps you’ll even encounter one of Barbados’s famous hawksbill turtles.
Party at Grand Kadooment Day
The finale of Crop Over festival is not one to be missed. This all-day and all-night party in August, where the streets are filled with music, food and celebrations is the best way to experience Bajan culture.
Visit the Mount Gay Distillery
You don’t need to be a rum lover to enjoy joining a tour of this distillery, where the world’s most famous rum is produced. A top 10 experience in Barbados, you'll learn about the history and the distillation process and even discover a love for this unique spirit.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details