With majestic mountain ranges, dazzling coastlines and the breath-taking Anegada Barrier Reef, it’s little wonder these islands need a total of 21 national parks to protect their stunning natural beauty.
The British Virgin Islands are full of warm-hearted locals who offer true Caribbean hospitality.
The capital of Tortola is the largest of all the islands and offers a vibrant and exciting nightlife, coupled with everything you imagine from a perfect luxury trip. If you’re looking for white-sand beaches, scenic hiking and an array of watersports to enjoy - then the British Virgin Islands are the ideal location.
Water sports are really popular on the island and the 60 islands that make up the BVI are renowned for being some of the world’s sailing hotspots. The best sailing conditions are from November to May, but you will find amazing water play all year round including incredible diving and snorkelling.
If you’re a foodie, you can expect a treat for the taste buds when you visit the British Virgin Islands. Fish and seafood is a must and signature rum cocktails are sprinkled on every menu. In October, enjoy the Barefoot Gourmet Soirée which offers a quintessential fine dining experience upon tranquil, azure shores. In November, enjoy the lobster festival at Anegada which is a celebration of the local delicacy.
Or spend days relaxing in the peaceful environs of Guana Island; 850 blissful acres accommodating just 42 guests, featuring almost deserted white sand beaches and renowned for its organic orchard that supplies many of the ingredients for the delectable cuisine.
If you’re after an elite, luxury experience and truly want a holiday that will never be forgotten, Necker Island is a private playground made for those who want to indulge in pure decadence.
At the Inspiring Travel Company, we can help you create your dream holiday which will be entirely bespoke. We understand your needs fully and are able to offer our expertise on the most exclusive luxury locations for holidays that will live in your memory forever.
Necker Island is Sir Richard Branson's private island paradise and is situated in the British Virgin Islands, a stunning and unspoilt area of the Caribbean. Necker will be your own private hideaway, for up to 28 guests. With the Island all to yourselves, you can create your very own 'All-Inclusive' Necker experience - wine and dine however you want and wherever you want to on the island; choose th...
- Just 18 unique rooms and villas with commanding views of the Caribbean and the Atlantic
- Experience this ecological reserve with miles of hiking trails, seven beaches and endemic wildlife
- Savour produce from the island’s five-acre organic orchard, farm and surrounding waters at the hotel restaurants
- Admire the resident flock of flamingos, tortoises, hundreds of rare iguanas, and colourful marine life
- Unspoiled private island paradise
- Stay in one of three exclusive villa estates each with stunning designs and views
- Every need is taken care of with private chefs and Estate Managers to personalise your stay
- Make use of the watersports centre, tennis pavilion, gym and bar at the Beach House
- Perfect for families and large groups with villas accommodating up to 22 guests
- Situated on a pristine half-mile, white sand, crescent beach
- A vibrant coral reef just off the shoreline provides excellent snorkelling
- Children's activities inspired by Caribbean culture and the natural environment at Rosewood Explorers
- Water taxi to one of seven secluded Virgin Gorda beaches with gourmet picnic and snorkelling gear
- Choice of rooms, suites or the additional privacy and space of a beach or hillside villa
Rosewood Little Dix Bay is a timeless boutique resort on the island of Virgin Gorda, offering a tranquillity that's found nowhere else in the Caribbean. Located on a softly curving crescent beach and lapped by gentle blue waters the beachfront villas feature two or three large bedrooms, in addition to oversized living and dining areas, spacious bathrooms with outdoor showers, a private pool and di...
- Both resorts framed by white sand beaches and lush foliage for an authentic Caribbean stay
- Perfect itinerary for families, offering an extensive range of water-based activities for all ages
- Get a taste for island living with delightful dining options, from casual fare to fine dining
- Fantastic for tropical thrill-seekers with a range of activities, from rainforest ziplining to catamaran sailing
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details