Explore three different areas of this glorious Caribbean island on our triple-centre Guadeloupe holiday, which includes car hire so you can explore to your heart’s content. The buzzing culture, tropical beaches and lush rainforest here create a heady mix of Franco-Caribbean fusion, and we’ve picked three hotels that showcase the very best of the island’s landscapes. Highlights include the white sa...
Accommodation Details: La Creole Beach Hotel & Spa: 4 nights, bed & breakfast Le Jardin Malanga Hotel: 3 nights, bed & breakfast...
Accommodation Details: La Creole Beach Hotel & Spa: 4 nights, bed & breakfast Langley Resort Fort Royal: 3 nights, bed & breakfast...
- Discover Mexico City's highlights during a half day city tour
- Explore the atmospheric colonial city of San Cristobal with your guide
- See one of the most famous Mayan cities, the Chichen Itza
- Enjoy the crystal clear waters of Tulum's cenotes (sinkholes)
From the dizzy heights of the Blue Mountains to the secluded soft sands and Caribbean Sea, this Jamaica multi-centre holidays combines two very charming boutique hotels. High up in the mountains and overlooking Kingston, Strawberry Hill is located in the Blue Mountains, famous for producing fine coffee. Enjoy relaxing days by the pool and the cool mountain breeze, indulge yourself at the 'Living S...
- Visit the world renowned archaeological site of Chichen Itza
- Learn the rich Mayan and colonial heritage in Merida
- Enjoy the crystal clear waters on the beaches of the Mayan Riviera
- Enjoy a selection of excursions in the tropical island of Saint Lucia
- Discover some of the secret beaches of Antigua
- Explore the beautiful French Caribbean island of Martinique
Combine the boutique resorts of Young Island and Bequia Beach Hotel and discover the true laid back vibe of the two unspoiled picture-perfect Caribbean islands. Kick-off your shoes and relax in rustic yet comfortable surroundings where you have to swim out to the marooned Coconut Bar at Young Island. Finish your holiday and wind down from doing nothing to doing even less at the charming Bequia Bea...
- Discover key filming locations from Death in Paradise
- Explore the island paradise of Deshaies
- Learn the history and culture of Guadeloupe from a knowledgeable guide
Escape winter in the UK with a cruise around the Caribbean’s ‘spice islands’, where warm breezes and sugary white sands await. Combined here with a five-night stay at Barbados’ Sandy Lane, this cruise makes the ultimate tropical getaway. On board the luxurious Seabourn Odyssey, you’ll sail through the southern Windward Islands. Starting with Barbados, you’ll make stops at St Lucia, Dominica, Guade...
Find out more in our blog...
Top 10 Instagrammable Places in the Caribbean
The Caribbean isn't short on stunning views. So obviously, when it comes to the world's most Instag...Joanne - April, 2021
Top 10 Things to Do in St Lucia
St Lucia, sitting in the middle of a Martinique and St. Vincent sandwich, is the most versatile of ...Sophie - July, 2021
Food and Drinks You Need to Try in St Lucia
St Lucian cuisine is a tasty combination of Creole, French, Indian and British flavours. Delicio...Nick - July, 2021