- Three golf courses, including the world-renowned Green Monkey, exclusive to Sandy Lane guests
- Palatial spa with treatments drawn from wellbeing traditions across the world
- Personalised beachside services include reserved seating, refreshing cold towels and water misting
- Complimentary use of The Treehouse Club kids' club with activities including themed dinner parties
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers
One-time Caribbean hideaway of Greta Garbo, Eden Rock is one of the finest boutique hotels in the Caribbean. Perched on top of a rocky promontory affording panoramic views of two beautiful beaches and the surrounding water, the hotel is within easy walking distance of the superb shops and restaurants of St-Jean, making it perfect for those who are looking for more than just 'R&R.' The stunning bea...
- Stunning beach location between the Pitons set among 100-acres of lush tropical rainforest
- Stylish accommodation with plunge pools and butler service featured as standard
- The Rainforest Spa, hidden in the heart of the rainforest, offers a range of signature treatments
- Snorkel and dive in the protected marine reserve including incredible night snorkelling experiences
Located on the tiny Grenadine island of Mustique, which is just one mile by three, the resort is situated on a picturesque hillside surrounded by the Caribbean Sea to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. Mustique is one of the most exclusive private islands in the world and Cotton House is the island's only full-service hotel. Originally an 18th-century sugar mill, the service, style and e...
Unpretentious beachside luxury, extending deep into the primitive Maya tropical forest, means that this resort provides the perfect refuge from the modern world. This dedication to peace and quiet is manifested in a complete and most welcome ban on motorised vehicles and uninvited guests. The friendly staff endeavour to make your experience as much like staying in a private home as possible. ...
- Several freshwater pools, three secluded beach coves and lush tropical gardens to relax in
- Flexible accommodation options with rooms, suites and resort villas offering up to six bedrooms
- Complimentary watersports including snorkelling and windsurfing, plus yoga and Pilates classes
- Choose bed and breakfast or all-inclusive and dine across four restaurants and four bars
Resting on one of the Caribbean’s least-explored volcanic islands and surrounded by the towering treetops and sweeping mountain ridges of Cabrits National Park, Cabrits Resort & Spa Kempinski Dominica is a luxury haven of tranquillity that provides breathtaking panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea around every corner. Cabrits Resort & Spa Kempinski Dominica marks the first five-star resort on Domi...
- Beautiful plantation-style hotel set in bountiful tropical gardens
- Situated on the sought-after West Coast of Barbados with stunning sunset views
- Family-owned for over 50 years, with personalised service and a real home-from-home feel
- Tranquil spa with waterfalls and tropical plants weaving throughout
- Couples only, all-inclusive resort set on a white sand beach
- A focus on activities to enjoy together including sailing and wine tasting
- PADI scuba centre with complimentary resort courses and try-dives
- Spa and fitness centre offering yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi classes
- A choice of private romantic dining locations and experiences
- Gracious and charming all suite boutique hotel nestled on the West Coast of Barbados
- Signature Camelot and Collection Suites recently refurbished by Soane Britain
- The hotel's own fisherman, Barker, supplies a daily fresh catch
- The Camelot restaurant is a renowned destination dining experience in Barbados
- One complimentary water-ski for each day of your stay
Find out more in our blog...
Where to Find the Best Beaches in the Caribbean
The Caribbean is a destination that is known for its beautiful beaches. From the prettiest, clea...Ceri - July, 2021
Top 10 Barbados Restaurants
A Barbados luxury holiday offers many unforgettable experiences, and dining out is chief among them...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Which is the Best Caribbean Island to Visit?
In total, there are over 7,000 islands that comprise the Caribbean. That's a lot to choose from whe...Other Shores Team - July, 2021