Vibrant and charmingly self-assured, Jamaica has become an icon of Caribbean culture across the globe. Visitors are struck by the diversity of its delights and the warm welcome from its locals.
With turquoise Caribbean waters and vibrant banana groves set against sheer mountains and a classic, cool reggae atmosphere, Jamaica offers luxury in a laid-back atmosphere. For beautiful landscapes, unique local culture and once in a lifetime experiences, you’ll be in awe of what this charming country has to offer.
It's the largest English-speaking country in the Caribbean and boasts some of the most stunning scenery in the world including the jewels in this Caribbean haven’s crown, its array of beautiful golden beaches such as Negril's fabled Seven Mile Beach.
Jamaica is also home to the famed Blue Mountain Coffee, so get yourself ready for a day of adventure with a cup of this sought-after coffee that’s popular across the globe and perhaps spend a day exploring the region and learning all about the “bean to cup” process.
- Ralph Lauren-designed guestrooms are the epitome of understated elegance
- Cuisine showcases fresh vegetables and herbs from the hotel's organic garden
- Private villas set into the hillside give magnificent sea views
- The Spa features Elemis products, outdoor Vichy shower and an outdoor yoga pavilion
- Complimentary guided glass bottom boat ride to view fish and coral
- Rooms, suites and villas are all imbued with a classic Jamaican style
- Extensive dining options from elegant fine dining to casual beach barbecues
- 11 tennis courts, squash, watersports, yoga & Pilates classes and an equestrian centre
- Fern Tree Spa with 12 treatment rooms, including overwater bungalows
- 18-hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr
- Elegant boutique hotel set on a peaceful, private sandy beach
- Ocean views from all accommodation
- Cottages feature direct access to the sea and private infinity plunge pools
- Every summer endangered hawksbill turtles nest and hatch on the hotel's beach
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports include snorkelling, paddleboarding and sunfish sailing
- Direct access to the water from the Lagoon cottages for swimming and kayaking
- Explore the nearby coral reefs via snorkelling or a complimentary glass-bottom boat excursion
- Stand-alone villas include the renowned Fleming Villa, of James Bond fame
- Laidback and low-key al fresco dining in a distinctly Jamaican style
Nestled among 400 acres of tropical landscape on Jamaica's northern coast, the colonial-style Half Moon has been welcoming distinguished guests for over 50 years. Rose Hall Villas present families, friends and groups with the ultimate in luxury and privacy and all set within a resort that has some of the finest facilities in the Caribbean. The resort caters for everyone's needs, offering a c...
Round Hill Hotel and Villas is a resort located on a 110 acre peninsula overlooking its private beach and bay. These 27 stylish villas, each surrounded by 30 acres of tropical gardens can be rented with a private pool or as a suite in villa with a shared pool. All are just a short stroll or buggy ride from the resort and beach. Follow in the footsteps of Adele Astair, Oscar Hammerstein and Noel Co...
From the dizzy heights of the Blue Mountains to the secluded soft sands and Caribbean Sea, this Jamaica multi-centre holidays combines two very charming boutique hotels. High up in the mountains and overlooking Kingston, Strawberry Hill is located in the Blue Mountains, famous for producing fine coffee. Enjoy relaxing days by the pool and the cool mountain breeze, indulge yourself at the 'Living S...
The jewels in this Caribbean haven’s crown are the array of beautiful golden beaches, such as Doctor's Cave Beach on Montego Bay. Thanks to its ban on radios, footballs and vendors, these secluded shores possess an idyllically intimate feel.
Another golden stretch of expansive sands is Negril's 7-mile beach. As the name implies, this tropical oasis plays host to seven stunning miles of sandy beach. Stay until the sun goes down and dance the night away with live reggae music from Alfred's Ocean Palace.
When a break from sightseeing is required, the Boston Bay is a must-see and most definitely a must-taste experience!
As the supposed birthplace of jerk, you’ll find street vendors lined up at the entrance to Boston Bay beach, selling plantain and breadfruit all coated with this smoky spice rub, that is Jamaica’s most famous contribution to the culinary world.
After a day of exploring, sit back into the welcoming boutique surroundings of the much-loved hotel Half Moon, nestled within a unique crescent-shaped bay. For a timeless experience, the one of a kind Jamaica Inn exudes elegance from every room and corridor - offering perfect privacy for truly luxurious living.
As a producer of Blue Mountain Coffee, get yourself ready for a day of adventure with a cup of this rare and lavishly sought-after coffee that’s popular across the globe. When it comes to winding down, take a trip to the lesser-known “healing waters of Jamaica” - made up of several natural mineral baths and hot springs, thought to have therapeutic properties.
If you’re looking for a truly tailor-made holiday experience, Inspiring Travel Company have got you covered. Our dedicated in-house team visit each and every hotel and resort we offer, so you know you’re in perfectly luxurious hands. We also take care of every part of your 5-star journey, from the flights to any exciting excursions you desire.
Find out more in our blog...
Top 10 Instagrammable Places in the Caribbean
The Caribbean isn't short on stunning views. So obviously, when it comes to the world's most Instag...Joanne - April, 2021
Which is the Best Caribbean Island to Visit?
In total, there are over 7,000 islands that comprise the Caribbean. That's a lot to choose from whe...Other Shores Team - November, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details