Just steps from the ocean, Riviera Maya is renowned for its pristine beaches, lush forest, Mayan ruins and superb diving and snorkelling, including Cozumel - one of the world's premier destinations, first made famous by French marine pioneer Jacques Cousteau. At the heart of Riviera Maya is the 240-acre private community of Mayakoba and the Fairmont. This eco-friendly resort features a variety ...
- Make beautiful memories on The Ambassador Experience at Grand Velas’s all-inclusive offer just for families.
- Dine at family-friendly restaurants in the hotel, from comforting Italian to laid back all-day dining options.
- Kids will go crazy for excursions, swim with dolphins, snorkel tours and guided kayaking.
- Stay on the exotic Yucatan peninsula beside the gorgeous white sandy beach for relaxing made easy.
- Located on its own peninsula with the region’s only swimmable beach
- Variety of accommodation options all boasting sensational sea views and stylish Mexican décor
- Five restaurants including SEARED by Michelin-starred chef, Jean-Georges Vongerichten
- Array of activities including tequila tasting, art classes and whale watching in the Sea of Cortez
- KidsOnly Club and bespoke family activities such as cooking and art classes, cultural experiences, sailing and more
Tucked between the Caribbean Sea and a verdant nature reserve, Finest Playa Mujeres caters to families, couples and adult parties. A unique concept to the area but each party will find areas to socialise; find romantic, kid-free zones for some alone time or get out and party the night away in nearby Cancun. Boasting 10 swimming pools and two miles of beach, there is always
- Stay in seclusion in one of just 41 private villas with your own private plunge pool
- Sample an extensive menu of spa treatments ranging from massages and facials to energy therapies
- Laze on the white sand beach in a palapa-roofed cabana or explore ancient cities and ruins
- Indulge in an afternoon of tequila and taco tasting or try a tamale cooking lesson
*Maroma, A Belmond Hotel, Riviera Maya is closed for refurbishment until 25 May 2023.* Located on the Riviera Maya’s finest stretch of beach in a breath-taking corner of the Yucatan jungle, Maroma, A Belmond Hotel provides an authentic Mexican experience ideal for couples and families alike. There are many reasons you need to visit this hotel. The Kinan Spa is a 'must', with each building, spa tre...
Sitting on Mexico's Caribbean crystal clear coast, on a stretch of private beach, this resort offers a luxurious experience enriched by inclusive extra privileges that include unlimited worldwide telephone calls, Thalasso Seawater Experience per guest per stay and much more. The resort, a member of the prestigious 'Leading Small Hotels of the World;' boasts Mexico's only Thalassotherapy Spa, c...
- Tranquil coastal desert setting with dramatic land and sea vistas
- All suites and villas feature colourful accents and Mexican artworks
- Taste Mexican-Japanese fusion sushi with tequila pairing at the Tequila & Ceviche Bar
- Scuba dive and snorkel in the Sea of Cortez or take an excursion into the Los Cabos desert
- Witness the annual whale migration along the Baja Peninsula shore
Nestled on a mile-long white crescent beach, this is a real showstopper, as you'd expect from a Rosewood luxury hotel, with each of its 129 suites having its own private plunge pool or secluded rooftop sun deck. Dining options include cuisine at both the signature restaurant of Casa Del Lago, where you can enjoy contemporary Italian cuisine at night and breakfast in the morning and at Punta B...
- Set on a dramatic clifftop amid a natural paradise of lush rainforest with a swimmable beach
- Adults can stay in treehouses suspended 12m above ground in the rainforest canopy
- Activities for kids and adults, including a forest playground, zipline and an equestrian club
- World’s only spa to offer Tata Harper's Multi-Sensory Wellness Journey
- Dine on the cliffside with incredible sunset views at Carao, serving creative Mexican dishes
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details