Los Cabos is on the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula between the cities of San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas.
This 20 mile-long stretch of coast is home to all our featured hotels and is the perfect base for your luxury Mexico holiday. Enjoy exclusive and luxurious resorts, immaculate beaches, gourmet cuisine and pristine golf courses.
If you venture from your hotel, you have two very different towns nearby to explore. San Jose del Cabo has skilfully preserved the natural charm and romance so typical of small and colourful Mexican towns. Its main plaza, church and buildings bespeak peace and remind us of what a relaxed environment should be. The town offers a gourmet's paradise with enough variety to suit all tastes, impeccable service and wine lists suitable for even the most demanding connoisseurs. The estuary, a natural environment unique to this region, enables visitors to explore a series of paths where nature has built a sanctuary for all kinds of migratory birds to periodically dwell amongst the unique vegetation that flourishes in the area.
If sports and activities are on your agenda, then a visit to Cabo San Lucas is a must. Enjoy challenging water sports such as wave runners, parasailing, scuba diving or surfing before lunch followed by a spot of Marlin fishing (or fighting!) in the afternoon.
For something a little less energetic, stroll around the town where all kinds of shops offer not only souvenirs but also fine art and beautiful hand-made jewellery. And if you fancy some vibrant nightlife there are a wide selection of bars to choose from, all open into the small hours.
Or if that's all too much, you can just slope back to your hotel and curl up in bed!
- Located on its own peninsula with the region’s only swimmable beach
- Variety of accommodation options all boasting sensational sea views and stylish Mexican décor
- Five restaurants including SEARED by Michelin-starred chef, Jean-Georges Vongerichten
- Array of activities including tequila tasting, art classes and whale watching in the Sea of Cortez
- KidsOnly Club and bespoke family activities such as cooking and art classes, cultural experiences, sailing and more
- Coastal desert setting with dramatic land and sea vistas
- Suites and villas with colourful accents and Mexican artworks
- Tequila & Ceviche Bar pairs Mexican-Japanese sushi with extensive tequila options
- Scuba and snorkel in the Sea of Cortez or take an excursion into the Los Cabos desert
- On shore viewing of the annual whale migration along the Baja Peninsula
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details