Sandwiched between the magnificent Sierra Madre mountains and the sparkling Pacific Ocean, Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit is beach holiday heaven.
200 miles of pristine Pacific coastline provide an effortlessly spectacular backdrop for holidays here – think turquoise waters, golden beaches, tropical flora and clear blue skies as far as the eye can see.
The climate here is pleasant year-round, with an average annual temperature of 25°. Whether you’re here to explore Mexican culture or are keen to simply soak up the rays and enjoy some relaxation, Riviera Nayarit will prove to be the perfect location. During the winter months, you might be lucky enough to spot humpback whales arriving at Banderas Bay to give birth, or take a dip in the sea alongside dolphins and more marine life. This is also a superb place for watersports, world-class golf holidays, and even jungle adventures like ziplining and ATV tours.
- Set on a dramatic clifftop amid a natural paradise of lush rainforest with a swimmable beach
- Adults can stay in treehouses suspended 12 metres above ground in the rainforest canopy
- Activities for kids and adults, including a forest playground, zipline and an equestrian club
- World’s only spa to offer Tata Harper's Multi-Sensory Wellness Journey
- Dine on the cliffside with incredible sunset views at Carao, serving creative Mexican dishes
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details