With a marked continental influence, the twin islands of St Barths and St Martin combine European sophistication with the natural beauty of the Caribbean.
Our portfolio predominantly features properties on the sophisticated island of St Barths. The island’s original inhabitants came from Brittany, so it's little wonder that its intrinsic French influence gives the region the air of an exclusive Mediterranean resort.
The capital and pretty harbour town of Gustavia offers a selection of gourmet restaurants, exclusive boutiques and pavement cafés, while the rest of the island is green and hilly with long stretches of white sand beaches. Excellent for watersports, the clear waters are enhanced by the island's Marine Reserve status.
Its varied history leads it to combine cultural influences from the Arawaks and several European nations, most notably of course the French and Dutch, between whom the island was settled with the Partition Treaty of 1648. Nowhere is this rich and varied history more apparent than in the island's cuisine, which can be sampled in anything from gourmet restaurants to casual outdoor eateries.
Watersports abound, with everything from windsurfing and wakeboarding to sailing and snorkelling on offer, but take time to venture inland too on one of the many walking trails or via mountain bike or quad bike, because the lush vegetation and mangrove swamps are home to a cornucopia of bird and animal life.
If you're looking for a twin-centre holiday, St Martin is just 9 miles and a short boat ride from Anguilla, so is the ideal option.
Cheval Blanc is the only property outside of mainland France to receive the prestigious ‘Palace Status’, recognising its superiority even over top five-star resorts. With an enviable location on Flamands Beach and boasting lush tropical gardens from famed landscaper Madison Cox, the traditional Maison is surrounded by natural beauty. Dining is a focal point of the resort, with La Case restaurant o...
- Located on a rocky promontory surrounded by white sand beaches, clear waters, and coral reefs
- Enjoy delicious cuisine masterminded by world-famous Master Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten
- Choose from 37 individually styled rooms, suites, and villas on the beach or within lush gardens
- Stroll to the upmarket shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants in the nearby village
- Located on a private peninsula with a choice of two beaches, featuring ocean and lagoon views
- The Signature Suites include unique amenities and personalised experiences
- Dine on Mediterranean-inspired cuisine in a beachfront setting at Beach House St. Barth
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa, offers a variety of treatments and immersive experiences
- Les Clefs d'Or Concierge will attend to every detail of your stay
- Scenic hillside location offering privacy and fabulous Caribbean Sea views
- All 22 villa suites feature a private heated pool and large terrace
- Watch the chefs' culinary expertise in the Le Toiny Restaurant's open kitchen
- The secluded Beach Club offers bar, boutique and beachfront swimming pool
The hotel is set in 55 lush acres on a delightful two-mile beach called Baie Longue, one of the most secluded and pristine in the Caribbean. All the beautifully-appointed guest rooms, suites and villas boast a patio or covered terrace and sea views; many also come with plunge pools, Jacuzzis or step directly onto the beach. Its villas feature fully equipped kitchens, generous living quarters and o...
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details