If you're searching for a special place to recharge and rejuvenate, then this resort could have been created just for you. The promise to guests here is - 'give us your body for a week and we'll give you back your mind.' With a complimentary 50-minute spa treatment for every full day of your stay, it's hard not to feel refreshed and enlivened after a luxury St Lucia holiday at this world class property.
On top of this they cater for every taste in food and drink with five great restaurants and relaxing bars. It's an experience that allows you to be as busy or as quiet as you want. It's your holiday; choose whatever you want to do.
With children under 16 years only permitted during certain weeks of the year, this grown-up resort with its truly luxurious and personal service will leave you feeling alive and its extensive range of activities could keep you busy from dawn until dusk. Frome watersports to Tennis, Yoga & Pilates to Tai Chi, fitness classes, group sports and golf, you will have a huge amount to keep you fit and healthy during your stay.
155 rooms and suites, many with a panoramic sea view - including the Penthouse.
No single-room supplement charge.
The price of your room includes:
• Unlimited use of all resort facilities
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
• Afternoon tea
• All beverages including premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
• Land and water sports including motorized water sports and morning and afternoon shore scuba dives
• On-property Golf Academy; Complimentary Golf Lesson
• Complimentary tennis lessons
• General Manager's Cocktail Party
• Nightly evening entertainment
• Fitness and relaxation classes including; step aerobics, tai chi, yoga, Pilates, meditation, master classes, studio circuit training, martial fun, morning walks, bike tours and circus sports and gymnastics, BodySPIN Beginners, BodySPIN and BodySPIN Max
• One (50-minute) spa treatment at the wellness centre, the award-winning spa, daily except on arrival and departure days.
• Taxes and gratuities
Cariblue Beach, 90 minutes transfer from Hewanorra International Airport, or 30 minutes transfer from George FL Charles Airport. Helicopter transfers available upon request.