This unique, luxury hotel, situated in a spectacular clifftop setting above Miramare Bay and walking distance from the Old Town of Dubrovnik. Here, natural details and contemporary elegance combine beautifully to create an oasis of peace and calm in which to centre the mind, making it an ideal haven for discerning guests wishing to escape the bustle of everyday life. The impressive Energy Clin...
Situated close to the historic town of Rovinj on the western coast of the Istrian peninsula, this chic, contemporary and elegant retreat offers the modern traveller a tranquil haven dedicated to relaxation. The highlight of Monte Mulini is undoubtedly Art Wellness. This spacious, state-of-the-art spa facility incorporating three distinctive zones provides a unique menu of treatments and programmes...
Utterly unique, as one would expect from the Aman group, this exceptional hotel is set on its very own private island in the Adriatic Sea. What was once a 15th-century fishing village has now been transformed into a chic resort with some 58 ‘dwellings’. This sleek coastal retreat is attached to the mainland by a narrow isthmus, with lots of original stone, 600-year-old tiled roofs and shady courty...
- Boutique style contemporary hotel with just 13 rooms and an elegant atmosphere
- Located just a short walking distance from Dubrovnik Old Town
- Visit Hotel Excelsior and Hotel Bellevue and enjoy their luxury facilities
- Enjoy fine dining, beautiful gardens and Adriatic Sea views
- Iconic and timeless hotel with a history of celebrity visitors
- Fantastic location just a short walk from the historic Dubrovnik Old Town
- Relax with amazing views over the Old Town from the bar terrace
- Stroll down to the sunbathing platform for direct access into the sea
For cultural charm and a snapshot of old-world Montenegro, your best bet is to take a walk around town or head to nearby Kotor, a UNESCO-listed gem that dates back to the 12th century. Then, return to The Chedi Luštica Bay for a slice of modern-day living, as this polished seafront hotel is as contemporary as it gets in Montenegro, perfectly fitting within its glam marina setting too. The Chedi is...
Perfectly placed for enjoying views over the Adriatic Sea, this stylish resort overlooks stunning Boka Bay; the eastern Mediterranean’s largest natural harbour. Regent Porto Montenegro is framed by rugged mountain scenery and nestled amongst the area’s designer boutiques and magnificent yachts. Accommodation here is divided between two wings – the Venezia Wing has a subtle nautical theme and is in...
Just beyond the sleepy village of Orašac, Sun Gardens Dubrovnik – a member of The Leading Hotels of the World – is set within picturesque leafy grounds overlooking the sparkling Adriatic Sea. The resort offers accommodation options to suit every guest, whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or simply looking for somewhere to get away from it all; seeking a family holiday or a romantic escap...
- Set on Montenegro's beautiful Boka Bay
- Home to Chenot Espace spa - a first-of-its-kind scientific wellness concept
- Sabia by Giorgio Locatelli restaurant, led by the world-class Italian chef
- Impressive old Venetian palace style architecture
- Glamourous parties at Tapasake Club
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details