Cyprus possesses all of the natural beauty you would expect from the birthplace of Aphrodite. Explore ancient ruins, enjoy sumptuous cuisine, or simply luxuriate in the beating Cypriot sun.
From its sun-drenched coastline peppered with happening party resorts, right through to the mystical inland, carpeted with sensual thyme and littered with awe-inspiring historic sites, Cyprus is an island of many wonders.
Enthralling scenery and sunny climes make luxury holidays a real treat wherever you travel to, and tailor-made tours give you ample opportunity to explore Cyprus’s hidden depths.
Those with itchy feet looking to discover the delights of a city that spans history and culture won’t be disappointed with the capital, Nicosia. Divided just like the rest of the island by the Turkish and Greek boundary, it’s awash with museums and souvenir shops.
Over in the second biggest city, Limassol, stay in super-chic haunts like the Four Seasons Hotel Cyprus, and you’ll be immersed in a mishmash of winding cobbled streets lined with upmarket boutiques, and bordered by a shoreline dotted with luxury yachts.
If getting away from the hustle of everyday life is your main aim, areas like the sublime Pissouri Bay are sure to delight. Here you’ll find soaring cliffs, golden sands, world-class golf and sumptuous hideaways like the Columbia Beach Resort. Plus, you’re just a hop and a skip from fancy dining in Limassol and the historic sites of Paphos. The latter condenses the history of the Mediterranean across Roman and Greek ruins, along with the spectacular 16th century Paphos Fort.
Unspoilt natural beauty can be found in abundance in the little-known town of Polis. A jewel in the island’s north-west crown, Blue Flag beaches and relaxed cafés make this destination one seriously cool contender when it comes to out-of-this-world beach holidays.
Stop in luxury hotels like Anassa and you’ll have easy access not just to the charming streets and sandy shorelines of Polis itself, but the Troodos Mountains. For any active type, this is the area to be. Hiking, mountain biking and even winter skiing are an option in this part of the island. Not to mention the water sports around the coast itself.
With its UNESCO heritage sites, captivating coast and wild interior, everything about Cyprus calls to the senses and begs for discovery. If seriously luxurious tailormade holidays complete with sun, sea, sand, oodles of history and unparalleled natural beauty is your thing, this island will keep you coming back for more.
We always seek out the most stylish luxury destinations, and in Cyprus our team are spoilt for choice when it comes to stylish, sleek, world-class hotels. Whether you’re after a beach destination, a cultural haunt, or a chic hideaway to rest your head between striking out into the wilderness of the central island, we have something to suit. All you need do is tell us exactly what you want to get out of your dream holiday, and we’ll do the rest. Or, take a look at our Cyprus hotels and be inspired now.
Where to go in Cyprus
- Lavish accommodation spanning from family-friendly to adult-only, some with private pools
- Five restaurants including an exceptional sushi venue and experimental bar
- Kalloni SPA combines modern technology with traditional Cypriot treatments
- Park Kidz is a luxury, all day fun children's park for playing and learning
- Beachfront location, set in 25 acres of land close to Limassol city centre
- This all-suite resort has its own private sandy beach and two interconnecting freshwater pools
- Enjoy complimentary check-in champagne and canapés at this adult-only, boutique style hotel for honeymooners and couples
- Stay in sumptuous all-suite accommodation, some with private pools and beach cabanas
- Dine at four restaurants or choose a private dinner at the Pier overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
With its low-rise buildings and distinctive architecture resembling a typical Cypriot village, this exclusive resort nestles in the sheltered Pissouri Bay, on a vast beach framed by stunning white cliffs. The resort has been designed to exist in perfect harmony with its surroundings, creating a clever combination of old and new. Lovingly restored terracotta roof tiles and graceful arches and sh...
- Every room offers a 180° view of the sea
- Three Excellent a la carte restaurants headed by celebrity chefs, Nobu Matsuhisa, Giorgio Locatelli and George Papaioannou
- 3000 m² spa including a thermal experience space, heated pool, sauna, 9 treatment rooms
- Outdoor seawater adults-only infinity pool
- Supervised children's club with educational and recreational activities
- Dishes are served with live music and dancing to add a touch of Cypriot flair to the dining experience
- A range of family experiences such as exploring the area in a 4x4 and a Cypriot feast
- Baby Go Lightly service featuring a unique baby-care menu that can be booked in advance and waiting in your room on arrival
- Several multi-layered pools with waterfalls, swim-up bars and lounge spots in sun and shade
- Tee off on an 18-hole course with academy and clubhouse
- Refine your serve with the world-class tennis academy and 11 courts
- All ages can keep active with horse riding, Soccer School and the cycling centre
- Visit the hotel’s village square for shops, a bakery, restaurants and bars
- Be immersed in a tropical paradise nestled in landscaped gardens, lakes and palm trees
- Swim the five themed pools, featuring waterslides and hydro-relaxation loungers
- Get active with the extensive entertainment programme with over 150 activities
- Children will have plenty of fun at the Olympic Soccer Academy
The clean lines, soft shades and soothing natural tones exude a contemporary, minimalist chic. Situated on the seafront, guests can walk along the new seafront promenade to reach the centre of the town with its shops, castle and famed House of Dionysos. The location and the attentive staff make this a popular choice for younger families. As you would expect from a Thanos hotel, the Almyra projects...
- Join the fun at this family-friendly hotel with workshops, including designing mosaics or baking delicious Cypriot cakes.
- Discover the beautiful Akamas, a national park home to rare butterflies and orchids, a perfect backdrop for the hotel.
- Take a short drive to Latchi fishing harbour for tavernas, shops and bars.
- Wander the village-style grounds with manicured gardens leading down to the glittering Mediterranean Sea.
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
Best Family Holidays for 2022
Family has never felt more important. If you're going to get the whole gang together and spend q...Other Shores Team - March, 2022
Our Top 10 Family Holiday Destinations
Family and travel have both become even more important than ever, recently. So, you might be one...Sophie - March, 2022
Where Is Hot In May?
The UK has a reputation for being a little chilly in springtime, so it's likely the sunshine of dis...Other Shores Team - April, 2022
The Best Spa Hotels in Europe
What could be better than a luxury holiday to one of the best spa hotels in Europe? Take a journ...Other Shores Team - April, 2022
Where is Hot in January?
January is the perfect time to treat yourself to a holiday somewhere hot and sunny. After the long,...Other Shores Team - April, 2022
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details