From its sun-drenched coastline peppered with happening party resorts, right through to the mystical inland, carpeted with sensual thyme and littered with awe-inspiring historic sites, Cyprus is an island of many wonders.
Enthralling scenery and sunny climes make luxury holidays a real treat wherever you travel to, and tailor-made tours give you ample opportunity to explore Cyprus’s hidden depths.
Those with itchy feet looking to discover the delights of a city that spans history and culture won’t be disappointed with the capital, Nicosia. Divided just like the rest of the island by the Turkish and Greek boundary, it’s awash with museums and souvenir shops.
Over in the second biggest city, Limassol, stay in super-chic haunts like the Four Seasons Hotel Cyprus, and you’ll be immersed in a mishmash of winding cobbled streets lined with upmarket boutiques, and bordered by a shoreline dotted with luxury yachts.
If getting away from the hustle of everyday life is your main aim, areas like the sublime Pissouri Bay are sure to delight. Here you’ll find soaring cliffs, golden sands, world-class golf and sumptuous hideaways like the Columbia Beach Resort. Plus, you’re just a hop and a skip from fancy dining in Limassol and the historic sites of Paphos. The latter condenses the history of the Mediterranean across Roman and Greek ruins, along with the spectacular 16th century Paphos Fort.
Unspoilt natural beauty can be found in abundance in the little-known town of Polis. A jewel in the island’s north-west crown, Blue Flag beaches and relaxed cafés make this destination one seriously cool contender when it comes to out-of-this-world beach holidays.
Stop in luxury hotels like Anassa and you’ll have easy access not just to the charming streets and sandy shorelines of Polis itself, but the Troodos Mountains. For any active type, this is the area to be. Hiking, mountain biking and even winter skiing are an option in this part of the island. Not to mention the water sports around the coast itself.
With its UNESCO heritage sites, captivating coast and wild interior, everything about Cyprus calls to the senses and begs for discovery. If seriously luxurious tailormade holidays complete with sun, sea, sand, oodles of history and unparalleled natural beauty is your thing, this island will keep you coming back for more.
We always seek out the most stylish luxury destinations, and in Cyprus our team are spoilt for choice when it comes to stylish, sleek, world-class hotels. Whether you’re after a beach destination, a cultural haunt, or a chic hideaway to rest your head between striking out into the wilderness of the central island, we have something to suit. All you need do is tell us exactly what you want to get out of your dream holiday, and we’ll do the rest. Or, take a look at our Cyprus hotels and be inspired now.
- Dishes are served with live music and dancing to add a touch of Cypriot flair to the dining experience
- A range of family experiences such as exploring the area in a 4x4 and a Cypriot feast
- Baby Go Lightly service featuring a unique baby-care menu that can be booked in advance and waiting in your room on arrival
- Several multi-layered pools with waterfalls, swim-up bars and lounge spots in sun and shade
- Lavish accommodation spanning from family-friendly to adult-only, some with private pools
- Five restaurants including an exceptional sushi venue and experimental bar
- Kalloni SPA combines modern technology with traditional Cypriot treatments
- Park Kidz is a luxury, all day fun children's park for playing and learning
- Beachfront location, set in 25 acres of land close to Limassol city centre
- Located throughout the resort, these splendid self-contained properties offer views of the resort's PGA National Cyprus golf course, the distant mount...
- Every room offers a 180° view of the sea
- Two Michelin-star restaurants - Nobu Matsuhisa and Giorgio Locatelli
- 3000 m² spa including a thermal experience space, heated pool, sauna, 9 treatment rooms
- Outdoor seawater adults-only infinity pool
- Supervised children's club with educational and recreational activities
Places to See
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details