Climb the heights of the Acropolis and discover the secrets of the Parthenon; sip coffee in a café, or recline by the sea. Athens is a city of endless possibilities that are made for exploring.
Athens is one of the oldest cities on earth and apart from the spectacular 2,000 year old Acropolis and Parthenon, that lies at its heart gazing majestically over every corner, and there are many other reasons to enjoy a luxury Athens And Apollo Coast holiday.
This engaging city has been continuously inhabited for more than seven thousand years and behind the façade of modern day life, Athens remains a collection of charming villages. Those of you who turn off the main streets will find yourselves among a collection of timeless bijou houses with grapevines on the walls, and numerous tavernas to choose from.
For a taste of real Greece, explore the sprawling markets on Athinas St, the herb shops on Sofokleos St, the olive shops on Sokratou St or the hams and blackened sausages on Armadiou St. South of Athens, the Apollo Coast is the Riviera of the Aegean stretching from Piraeus as far as Cape Sounio. Lagonissi, in particular, boasts one of the finest beaches in the Athens vicinity and is conveniently located just 20 kilometres from the airport.
The style and look of the resort, standard of facilities, location, included extras and just about every element that goes into making this property luxury define it. You really are spoilt for choice while staying here, as first you have the Temple of Poseidon; highlights of ancient Athens; countless museums; scenic coastal roads and local tavernas to explore within minutes of the property. Then, ...
- Discover the historic wonders of Athens with easy access to the city
- Bask in a relaxed atmosphere overlooking some of the city’s finest landmarks
- Enjoy the Roof Garden Restaurant and dine with views of the Acropolis and Syntagma Square
- Sip your drink at the open-air Bar 8 overlooking Lycabettus Hill
- Set on a peninsula with 16 beaches and coves, the resort feels like a private island
- Escape the rush of city centre tourism at this elegant off the beaten track hotel
- Join stars like Meryl Streep, Leonardo DiCaprio and Mel Gibson who have holidayed here
- This laid-back hotel is the perfect to unwind after a busy day sightseeing in Athens
- Take a boat trip around the island of Folegandros to discover caves, reefs and snorkelling spots
- Join a certified dive instructor to get up close with Aegean marine life
- Receive a cookery lesson from a local Greek chef with freshly grown ingredients
- Taste fine Cycladic vintages with a wine and cheese tasting session
Find out more in our blog...
Where to Find The Best Beaches in Europe
With so much stunning coastline to explore, listing the top beaches in Europe is no easy task. ...Jack - October, 2021
Where to Go in Europe in September
As the summer starts to fade away many of us start wondering where to go in Europe in September. Wi...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Where to Travel Every Month in 2022
We've all missed travel over the last 12 months, so why not spend next year ticking places off your...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details