Often referred to as the Emerald Isle, a luxury Corfu holiday is a fantastic choice for anybody looking for a holiday that guarantees sun, sea and sandy beaches (but do expect pebbled beaches too).
The second-largest Greek island of the Ionian, Corfu is a charming destination that provides you with sun, sand, sea and adventure.
The Island is sat off the west coast of mainland Greece and is surrounded by the Adriatic Sea but with it being just over four hours flight time from the UK it makes an ideal location for a short-haul holiday.
It’s a beautiful island renowned for its long sweeping bays, rugged coastlines and mountainous landscapes but step inland and you will find it comes alive with a history that can date back to the Romans.
Around its coast you’ll be entranced by the small fishing villages that are a delight to walk around providing you with the real sense of everyday life in Corfu, or for those who want to feel the more upbeat and cosmopolitan way of life simply head into Corfu Town the island's capital, it’s a beautiful town famed for the two forts that guard it and its Venetian Architecture.
- Beachfront hotel surrounded by the Ionian Sea, landscaped gardens and olive groves
- Relax by the lagoon-style pools and on the private beach
- The Adventure Centre at the beach offers a variety of watersports
- A range of childcare options including crèche, kids' club and teens club
- Award-winning all-inclusive resort in Corfu with Blue Flag beach
- Enjoy seven hotel restaurants or try local cuisine with the dine-out programme
- Creche, Mini Club and Teens Club along with beachside childcare services
- Take a MINI Drive adventure and explore the island with your own car for the day
- Adult-only luxury hotel set on a pebbled beach
- Just 30 minutes from Corfu Old Town - a beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experience the Domes Yacht - arrive from the airport in style or enjoy a day trip around Corfu Town
- VIP Check In Experience, dedicated concierge, and farewell gift
Opening in July 2021, the new Olivar Suites offer the perfect way to immerse yourself in the authentic beauty of Corfu. Set within an elegant 100-year-old olive grove, the 120 suites on offer each provide guests with a true haven of relaxation. Every suite promises total privacy, with either a private garden or pool, in which to appreciate your stunning surroundings among the olive trees. Based o...
- Located close to Corfu’s UNESCO World Heritage Old Town
- Choose from a wide range of accommodation including rooms, suites and private bungalows
- Enjoy fine dining including recipes from Michelin-starred chef, Ettore Bortini
- Visit the award-winning Angsana Spa with 16 treatment rooms and outdoor spa pavilions
Find out more in our blog...
10 Jaw-Dropping Millionaire Holiday Hideaways
Since so many holidays have been cancelled or postponed lately, your next trip may as well be a big...Tom - July, 2021
Where to Find The Best Beaches in Europe
With so much stunning coastline to explore, listing the top beaches in Europe is no easy task. ...Jack - October, 2021
Where to Travel Every Month in 2022
We've all missed travel over the last 12 months, so why not spend next year ticking places off your...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details