- Set in a secluded cove with a sheltered beach location
- The harbour town of Agios Nikolaos is a just 15-minute drive away
- Villa guests can enjoy private breakfast on their own terrace
- Take a sea excursion with a private skipper or a Land Rover through the rugged mountains
Everything about the sandy coastline and the lush Grecian cypress trees makes this resort feel typically Greek. The immersion of fragrant landscaped gardens, rippling tides and the hum of wildlife will instantly transport you to another planet. Set in expansive grounds, supreme beauty isn’t the only thing Ikos Oceania delivers in spades. An emphasis on astounding guests with luxurious facilities a...
- Boutique hotel set in a stunning location perfect for romance, couples and honeymooners
- Tucked away from main tourist areas and ideal for twinning with another hotel
- Most of the room categories have sunbeds on their private terraces
- Enjoy staying at one of the very few 5-star hotels with indoor dining in Oia
This may not sound like anything out of the ordinary, but when you arrive at this beach - and the resort that calls it home, you will never want to leave. Ikos Olivia redefines a luxury holiday in Greece, taking the picture-perfect sapphire waters and sun, and adding a truly luxurious touch for every guest. Guests looking for a chic honeymoon destination or romantic retreat, as well as those in se...
The hotel is approximately 50 minutes from Macedonia International Airport at Thessaloniki. As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, guests can expect a high quality of amenities and services at the resort. This romantic boutique-style resort is located on the middle peninsula of Halkidiki in northern Greece, an area which is famous for its impressive history, linked with Aristotle and A...
- Beachfront hotel surrounded by the Ionian Sea, landscaped gardens and olive groves
- Relax by the lagoon-style pools and on the private beach
- The Adventure Centre at the beach offers a variety of watersports
- A range of childcare options including crèche, kids' club and teens club
- Heart-warming hospitality and an authentic Greek experience
- All rooms open to extended verandas with views of the Aegean Sea and Spinalonga Island
- Home to one of Crete’s longest beaches, lined with olive trees and featuring private decks and beach service
- Menus inspired by the unique characteristics of the surrounding area and focus on authenticity
- Wonderful location just walking distance from Oia’s restaurants, bars and shops
- Experience a private candle-lit dinner while overlooking the caldera
- Explore the hidden gems and startling beauty of Santorini on a private yacht expedition
- Admire stunning panoramic sea views across the hotel
- Fantastic array of activities including yachting, PADI diving, mountain biking and climbing
- Enjoy butler service, private check-in and a private beach area when staying in a villa
- Two world-class signature golf courses with beautiful views
- Play on state-of-the-art courses and receive coaching at the Mouratoglou Tennis Centre
With 7km of white sand and crystal clear water, the hotel offers a wide choice of accommodation and an excellent selection of facilities. Situated above the clear waters of the Aegean Sea and offering stunning views of Mount Olympus, Sani Beach has much to offer. The long stretches of white sand beach, a wide choice of accommodation and an excellent range of facilities including a Spa, restaurants...
The most exquisite historic and cultural spots can be found in the capital, Athens. A city defined by its cool café-culture, the hubbub of the locals as they gather at the local tavernas sipping coffees in the sun is as irresistible as the major sites themselves.
Keep your camera handy wherever you go, because you’ll be tripping over world-famous archaeological treasures like the Acropolis and the Odeon of Hercules. And just a hop and a skip away over on the Apollo Coast, you’ll find glamorous resorts like the Grand Resort Lagonissi with sweeping sea views.
Visiting the Islands of Greece
If island life is more tempting for you, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Big-hitting destinations include those like Crete and Corfu, the latter being famous for its emerald blue waters, craggy coastline and dreamy sandy coves.
Just like many of the Greek islands, you can find hallmarks to its expansive history peppered across the landscape dating from Roman times. This makes exploration as alluring as the beaches and the warm waters that border it, while stylish hotels such as Marbella Corfu complete the idyllic picture to perfection.
From island-hopping to mega-cities, there’s yet another way to submerge yourself in surreally beautiful Greece, including the countryside of mainland areas like Halkidiki. The kind of place dreams are made of, Halkidiki in the northern tip of the country brings you unspoilt natural beauty, stretches of sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and bustling towns like Kallithea. Add to this luxury hotels like Sani Asterias, and you’ll have the makings of a trip of a lifetime.
The fashion-pack won’t be disappointed with a stay in trendy Mykonos if you’re after a change from the usual city-setting. With a harbour that’s pretty as picture, turquoise sea, quaint restaurants and fashionable boutiques, this petit destination has more than enough entertaining nooks and crannies to keep even the restless traveller satisfied.
To truly explore the wonders of Greece, you have to get out there and explore its rare sights, sounds and ambience. Everything about the country is electrifying and energising, from its landscapes to its culture, food and friendly locals. Inspiring Travel Company have spent time soaking up the best places to stay helping you to find a luxury holiday that will leave you feeling on top of the world.
To see how you could be spending your next break, contact us to chat through our tailor-made tours and itineraries. Or browse through our fabulous Greek hotels and villas to choose your ideal hideaway.
Find out more in our blog...
10 Jaw-Dropping Millionaire Holiday Hideaways
Since so many holidays have been cancelled or postponed lately, your next trip may as well be a big...Tom - July, 2021
Where to Travel Every Month in 2022
We've all missed travel over the last 12 months, so why not spend next year ticking places off your...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Where to Go in Europe in September
As the summer starts to fade away many of us start wondering where to go in Europe in September. Wi...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details