Wander off the tourist trail and discover a captivating Greek region boasting outstanding natural beauty, both its beaches and its stunning, undulating interior. A true Grecian gem.
Step away from the more well known regions of mainland Greece and away from the well trodden tourist track and you'll be delighted to discover less known treasures that have yet to be over populated by tourists.
If you are looking for a luxury Greek holiday, then Peloponnese might be the destination for you. Here you will find the scent of lemon, orange and olive groves permeating the air in the land known as Peloponnese, separated from mainland Greece by only the Corinth Canal, it was actually the birthplace of the Olympic Games and has plenty of sight-seeing wonders from its centuries of history that is waiting to be discovered.
Be enchanted by the golden sand beaches, the spectacular Mani Mountains and the secretive Cani Coves. Peloponnese offers you relaxing days on its glistening beaches surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Aegean and Ionian seas, or a chance to explore the ancient cities of Mycenae and Pylos.
Travel to the heart of Peloponnese where you will discover Arcadia, a place perfect for nature lovers. This beautiful region boasts some of the most stunning landscapes of Greece, from towering mountain peaks, elaborate forests to luscious vegetation.
- Fantastic array of activities including yachting, PADI diving, mountain biking and climbing
- Enjoy butler service, private check-in and a private beach area when staying in a villa
- Two world-class signature golf courses with beautiful views
- Play on state-of-the-art courses and receive coaching at the Mouratoglou Tennis Centre
The hotel is surrounded by undulating olive groves and overlooks the island of Spetses and the Argosaronic Gulf beyond. Impossibly luxurious, every one of Amanzoe's 38 guest pavilions has its own private swimming pool and is accessed through a stone-wall courtyard, with the living area and bathroom opening up onto the terrace, shaded by a pergola and enjoying those all-important breathtaking ...
- Sustainable destination with a 2km beach and stunning Aegean Sea views
- Facilities include an award-winning Anazoe Spa, Aqua Park, two 18-hole signature golf courses and more
- Dine at 21 restaurants and bars encompassing everything from fine dining to traditional souvlaki
- Activities include bike trials, surfing, water skiing, boating, bowling and wakeboarding
- Explore 4,500 years of history with three nearby UNESCO’s Heritage sites
Find out more in our blog...
10 Jaw-Dropping Millionaire Holiday Hideaways
Since so many holidays have been cancelled or postponed lately, your next trip may as well be a big...Tom - July, 2021
Where to Go in Europe in September
As the summer starts to fade away many of us start wondering where to go in Europe in September. Wi...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
The Best Spa Hotels in Europe
After this past year we think a luxury holiday to one of the best spa hotels in Europe could be jus...Jack - October, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details