Steeped in romance, this exclusive Greek island is a favourite for Greek luxury honeymoons. Stylish boutique hotels and breathtaking vistas make Santorini a top choice for the discerning traveller.
Santorini is one of 39 islands that make up the Cyclades in the Aegean Sea. Famous for the outstanding volcanic setting and caldera where houses and hotels are carved into the cliff edge with many featuring cave rooms and infinity edge pools with spectacular views, made even more dramatic at sunset, especially from Oia.
The caldera dominates the west of the island and is certain to be the most photographed scene in the whole of the Greek Islands. Santorini has more to offer than this beautiful setting/ As a luxury greek holiday destination, the island produces its own wine, features some of the Islands finest and most luxurious hotels and offers beaches of many colours, including white sand, black sand and pebble and red sand beaches.
The most romantic way to visit Santorini and the other islands of the Cyclades is by island-hopping by local ferry. A wonderful combination would be to start in Santorini at the Grace Santorini, take the ferry to Paros and then party on the island of Mykonos at Grace Mykonos. Alternatively, visiting Santorini during the Ifestia festival is a spectacle to behold.
- Boutique hotel set in a stunning location perfect for romance, couples and honeymooners
- Tucked away from main tourist areas and ideal for twinning with another hotel
- Most of the room categories have sunbeds on their private terraces
- Enjoy staying at one of the very few 5-star hotels with indoor dining in Oia
- Wonderful location just walking distance from Oia’s restaurants, bars and shops
- Experience a private candle-lit dinner while overlooking the caldera
- Explore the hidden gems and startling beauty of Santorini on a private yacht expedition
- Admire stunning panoramic sea views across the hotel
- Soak up the sun and luxurious atmosphere beside the swimming pool with sea views
- Located in Oia just walking distance from shops, bars and restaurants
- The picturesque location affords breathtaking views from many of the rooms and suites
- Boutique style hideaway that’s perfect for twinning with another nearby hotel
- One of very few 5-star hotels with indoor dining in the area
- Located just outside of Oia, giving it a secluded village feel
- The resort is built around a 400-year old winery and overlooks the Aegean Sea
- A daily shuttle will take you down to the hotel's private beach
The hotel promises a peaceful atmosphere and plenty of space for relaxation. Guests can visit Oia town via the complimentary shuttle service, which takes five minutes. The hotel’s design is inspired by traditional Cycladic architecture, with lots of whitewashed and stone walls. Each of the 24 pool villas features a private pool or plunge pool for the ultimate in both luxury and privacy; enjoy sp...
- See the most spectacular sunset at Oia in Santorini
- Experience Little Venice in Mykonos
- Don't miss the legendary beach clubs in Mykonos, including Nammos and Scorpios
Find out more in our blog...
10 Jaw-Dropping Millionaire Holiday Hideaways
Since so many holidays have been cancelled or postponed lately, your next trip may as well be a big...Tom - July, 2021
The Best Spa Hotels in Europe
After this past year we think a luxury holiday to one of the best spa hotels in Europe could be jus...Jack - October, 2021
Where to Go in Europe in September
As the summer starts to fade away many of us start wondering where to go in Europe in September. Wi...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details