From a romantic mini-break to a family-friendly hotel a holiday to Europe has it all.
For a cultural break complemented by relaxing spa treatments, Morocco has a wide range of luxury hotels perfectly suited to those who love the best of both worlds. Discover total relaxation closee to the Medina at the Mandarin Oriental Marrakech, or the Richard Branson-owned Kasbah Tamadot at the foothills of the Atlas Mountains for an enchanting break.
Travel to the coast of Croatia to explore Dubrovnik and the effortlessly cool vibe of this city reflected in their luxury hotels. The Hotel Bellevue is situated in a fantastic clifftop setting above Miramare Bay for a scenic retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city.
For an elegant, sophisticated trip, you will be hard-pressed to find somewhere as the French Riviera. With glamorous, legendary hotels, from the private beaches of the Royal Riviera to the Michelin-starred restaurants of Le Mas Candille, you will be certain to enjoy a luxury, splendid holiday here.
- The Northern Lights is a natural phenomenon that many have on the top of their list of things to witness, and Iceland is the perfect destination to se...
- This tailor-made Iceland tour discovers some of Iceland’s lesser visited natural wonders and operates year-round. Your full day Borgarfjord tour takes...
- Between May and August Iceland experiences a period of almost 24-hours of daylight each day, with the midnight sun casting a unique light over the lan...
- At the top of many travellers wish list is to experience the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis). Iceland is the short break destination to experience t...
- This short-break holiday to Iceland is a great introduction to this fascinating destination and includes all the key attractions in the southern regio...
- Enjoy a special tour and tasting at a traditional family-run limoncello farm
- Take a private sunset tour along the beautiful Amalfi coast in your own gozzo boat
- Embark on a private yacht excursion from Sorrento to Capri and take in more stunning views
- Receive a guided tour of Capri’s old town and visit its historic perfume factory
- Enjoy a walking tour of Ragusa Ibla including a visit of the atelier of a Sicilian cart master
- Call at the massive Cathedral and see the 6th-century-B.C Temple of Apollo in Ortigia
- Complete a walk up Europe’s largest active volcano, Mount Etna
- Visit Concetto and Valentina’s farm where they cultivate the famous “Romana” almond and enjoy a homely lunch
- Tour a traditional farmhouse that produces organic mozzarella, guided by the owner.
- Visit Alberobello, a World Heritage Site and home of the world famous trulli.
- Take part in an authentic cooking class, using fresh local ingredients.
- Explore the coast of Salento on a private boat excursion with a professional skipper.
Family Friendly European holidays
Enjoy family-friendly hotels in the serene setting of Crete. Boutique hotels line the exquisite beaches, where you can stay at the luxury hotels and villas of Elounda Gulf Villas & Suites, with watersports, beaches and private pools to suit adults and families alike. For a different type of Greek adventure, Mykonos offers some of the most exclusive and cosmopolitan resorts, with the Kensho Boutique Hotels & Suites offering award-winning dining and luxurious accommodation. Go further with luxury Santorini hotels, with the brand new Canaves Oia Epitome a peaceful yet breathtaking hotel nestled above the fishing town of Ammoudi.
For a truly serene retreat with picturesque views everywhere you turn, travel to Portofino and discover the world-famous harbour from the comfort of your own balcony in the Belmond Splendido Mare. Or take a city break in the Hotel de Russie in Rome for respite in the heart of the bustling city.
Take advantage of the beautiful English countryside with a mini break at some of the finest establishments that England has to offer. The Grayshot Spa in Surrey has spa breaks and innovative healthy menus, for the perfect detoxing break and Chewton Glen in Hampshire offers exclusivity especially with their renowned Tree Houses just a few minutes from the sea.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details