Discover an enchanting mixture of famous ports and hidden gems as you cruise from Italy, heading up the Ionian Sea along the stunning coast of Croatia and over to Trieste. Regent Seven Seas has a reputation for the finest ships, greatest itineraries and most exciting excursions. Aboard Seven Seas Voyager you'll enjoy all of this and more. The first leg of your journey departs from the historic sho...
- Dramatic south coast scenery
- Visit the mighty Skogafoss Falls
- Off-Road drive along black sand beaches
- Witness the Northern Lights
- Iceland's Golden Circle Tour
- Gullfoss Falls and Haukadalur geothermal area
- Witness Iceland's Midnight Sun
- Iceland's Golden Circle
- Gullfoss Geysir and Waterfall,
- UNESCO listed Thingvellir National Park and Langjokull Glacier
- Free time is to explore the vibrant streets of Reykjavik
- Enjoy a special tour and tasting at a traditional family-run limoncello farm
- Take a private sunset tour along the beautiful Amalfi coast in your own gozzo boat
- Embark on a private yacht excursion from Sorrento to Capri and take in more stunning views
- Receive a guided tour of Capri’s old town and visit its historic perfume factory
- Enjoy a walking tour of Ragusa Ibla including a visit of the atelier of a Sicilian cart master
- Call at the massive Cathedral and see the 6th-century-B.C Temple of Apollo in Ortigia
- Complete a walk up Europe’s largest active volcano, Mount Etna
- Visit Concetto and Valentina’s farm where they cultivate the famous “Romana” almond and enjoy a homely lunch
- Tour a traditional farmhouse that produces organic mozzarella, guided by the owner.
- Visit Alberobello, a World Heritage Site and home of the world famous trulli.
- Take part in an authentic cooking class, using fresh local ingredients.
- Explore the coast of Salento on a private boat excursion with a professional skipper.
- Enjoy the beauty and produce of the Chianti countryside, with its vineyards and olive groves.
- A private hot air balloon flight over the rolling hills of Tuscany.
- Visit Pienza and discover the “perfect city” – a UNSECO World Heritage site.
- Explore the Abbey of Sant'Antimo, a Benedectine Monastery dating back to the 8th Century.
- Be treated to a private tour of Lake Como on a “Venetian style” wooden motorboat.
- Explore the scenery of Lake Como in your own vintage Italian car.
- Enjoy a private gourmet picnic lunch on a secluded island on Lake Como.
- Take a cable car to Brunate for stunning views of the Alps and lake.
- Join a guided walking tour among the narrow streets and charming markets of Palermo.
- Meet the Princess during a tour of the palace Alliata di Pietratagliata.
- Visit an oil mill and get a tasting of the famous Sicilian extra virgin olive oil.
- Enjoy a private guided tour of the Valley of the Temples, a Greek site from 582 BC.
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
The Best Holiday Destinations: Where to Visit in 2022
Has the travel bug bitten you yet? Fancy doing something a little different in 2022? We're with you...Other Shores Team - January, 2022
The Most Luxurious Hotels with Private Pools in Greece
With such beautiful views, a stay in the Greek islands needs a hotel room that makes the most of th...Other Shores Team - May, 2022
The 10 Most Luxurious Beach Resorts in Europe
Nothing beats a glamorous European beach getaway. Whether you want a sun-drenched escape to the Alg...Other Shores Team - April, 2022
Soak Up The Sun In These European Summer Destinations
â€We're all going on a summer holidayâ€... From a quick Easter city break to family meet-ups, ...Other Shores Team - April, 2022
The 5 Best Greek Islands for Families
Greece is always an ideal destination for a family summer holiday and for a good reason. This beaut...Other Shores Team - April, 2022
Champagne, Lobster and Caviar... The Venice Simplon Orient Express
I was lucky enough to get tickets for a journey aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express. Unquestio...Gabrielle - July, 2021
10 Best Places for Snorkelling on Holiday in Europe
When choosing a holiday destination, we usually decide based on what the location has to offer. But...Other Shores Team - May, 2022
Where to Find The Best Beaches in Europe
With so much stunning coastline to explore, listing the top beaches in Europe is no easy task. ...Other Shores Team - December, 2021
The Luxury Wellness Retreats To Recharge At This Year
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought an untold amount of stress and worry for everybody. That's why, w...Other Shores Team - December, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details