- See the most spectacular sunset at Oia in Santorini
- Experience Little Venice in Mykonos
- Don't miss the legendary beach clubs in Mykonos, including Nammos and Scorpios
Experience all that Venice and the surrounding isles have to offer alongside private expert guides. Learn about local traditional crafts such as glass blowing or textile weaving from local artisans, taste local foods and wines, view remarkable pieces of art, and of course, leisurely float through these world-famous canals by gondola. Call our Travel Specialists for more information or to tailor-ma...
- Take a boat trip around the island of Folegandros to discover caves, reefs and snorkelling spots
- Join a certified dive instructor to get up close with Aegean marine life
- Receive a cookery lesson from a local Greek chef with freshly grown ingredients
- Taste fine Cycladic vintages with a wine and cheese tasting session
- Dramatic south coast scenery
- Visit the mighty Skogafoss Falls
- Off-Road drive along black sand beaches
- Witness the Northern Lights
- Iceland's Golden Circle Tour
- Gullfoss Falls and Haukadalur geothermal area
- Witness Iceland's Midnight Sun
- Iceland's Golden Circle
- Gullfoss Geysir and Waterfall,
- UNESCO listed Thingvellir National Park and Langjokull Glacier
- Free time is to explore the vibrant streets of Reykjavik
- Enjoy a special tour and tasting at a traditional family-run limoncello farm
- Take a private sunset tour along the beautiful Amalfi coast in your own gozzo boat
- Embark on a private yacht excursion from Sorrento to Capri and take in more stunning views
- Receive a guided tour of Capri’s old town and visit its historic perfume factory
- Enjoy a walking tour of Ragusa Ibla including a visit of the atelier of a Sicilian cart master
- Call at the massive Cathedral and see the 6th-century-B.C Temple of Apollo in Ortigia
- Complete a walk up Europe’s largest active volcano, Mount Etna
- Visit Concetto and Valentina’s farm where they cultivate the famous “Romana” almond and enjoy a homely lunch
- Tour a traditional farmhouse that produces organic mozzarella, guided by the owner.
- Visit Alberobello, a World Heritage Site and home of the world famous trulli.
- Take part in an authentic cooking class, using fresh local ingredients.
- Explore the coast of Salento on a private boat excursion with a professional skipper.
- Enjoy the beauty and produce of the Chianti countryside, with its vineyards and olive groves.
- A private hot air balloon flight over the rolling hills of Tuscany.
- Visit Pienza and discover the “perfect city” – a UNSECO World Heritage site.
- Explore the Abbey of Sant'Antimo, a Benedectine Monastery dating back to the 8th Century.
Find out more in our blog...
Where to Travel Every Month in 2022
We've all missed travel over the last 12 months, so why not spend next year ticking places off your...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Where to Find The Best Beaches in Europe
With so much stunning coastline to explore, listing the top beaches in Europe is no easy task. ...Jack - July, 2021
The Best Easter Holidays for Families
The Easter holidays always feel right around the corner, but it's never too late (or too early) to ...Other Shores Team - July, 2021