- See the most spectacular sunset at Oia in Santorini
- Experience Little Venice in Mykonos
- Don't miss the legendary beach clubs in Mykonos, including Nammos and Scorpios
Experience all that Venice and the surrounding isles have to offer alongside private expert guides. Learn about local traditional crafts such as glass blowing or textile weaving from local artisans, taste local foods and wines, view remarkable pieces of art, and of course, leisurely float through these world-famous canals by gondola. Call our Travel Specialists for more information or to tailor-ma...
- Enjoy a special tour and tasting at a traditional family-run limoncello farm
- Take a private sunset tour along the beautiful Amalfi coast in your own gozzo boat
- Embark on a private yacht excursion from Sorrento to Capri and take in more stunning views
- Receive a guided tour of Capri’s old town and visit its historic perfume factory
- Enjoy a walking tour of Ragusa Ibla including a visit of the atelier of a Sicilian cart master
- Call at the massive Cathedral and see the 6th-century-B.C Temple of Apollo in Ortigia
- Complete a walk up Europe’s largest active volcano, Mount Etna
- Visit Concetto and Valentina’s farm where they cultivate the famous “Romana” almond and enjoy a homely lunch
- Tour a traditional farmhouse that produces organic mozzarella, guided by the owner.
- Visit Alberobello, a World Heritage Site and home of the world famous trulli.
- Take part in an authentic cooking class, using fresh local ingredients.
- Explore the coast of Salento on a private boat excursion with a professional skipper.
- Enjoy the beauty and produce of the Chianti countryside, with its vineyards and olive groves.
- A private hot air balloon flight over the rolling hills of Tuscany.
- Visit Pienza and discover the “perfect city” – a UNSECO World Heritage site.
- Explore the Abbey of Sant'Antimo, a Benedectine Monastery dating back to the 8th Century.
- Be treated to a private tour of Lake Como on a “Venetian style” wooden motorboat.
- Explore the scenery of Lake Como in your own vintage Italian car.
- Enjoy a private gourmet picnic lunch on a secluded island on Lake Como.
- Take a cable car to Brunate for stunning views of the Alps and lake.
- Join a guided walking tour among the narrow streets and charming markets of Palermo.
- Meet the Princess during a tour of the palace Alliata di Pietratagliata.
- Visit an oil mill and get a tasting of the famous Sicilian extra virgin olive oil.
- Enjoy a private guided tour of the Valley of the Temples, a Greek site from 582 BC.
- Indulge in the geothermal waters and natural treatments at the incredible Blue Lagoon Spa
- Unique opportunity to see an active volcano as it erupts lava from its crater
- Relax in a remote location with a fabulous spa at Deplar Farm
- Explore the beautiful Troll Peninsula with an array of outdoor activities
Discover an enchanting mixture of famous ports and hidden gems as you cruise from Italy, heading up the Ionian Sea along the stunning coast of Croatia and over to Venice. Regent Seven Seas has a reputation for the finest ships, greatest itineraries and most exciting excursions. Aboard Seven Seas Voyager you'll enjoy all of this and more. The first leg of your journey departs from the historic shor...
Find out more in our blog...
Champagne, Lobster and Caviar... The Venice Simplon Orient Express
I was lucky enough to get tickets for a journey aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express. Unquestio...Gabrielle - July, 2021
When Will Cruises Resume? Back On Board with Oceania Marina
For cruise lovers, there's nothing more anticipated than a return to cruising following the last 18...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our Top 10 Family Holiday Destinations
Family and travel have both become even more important than ever, recently. So, you might be one...Sophie - July, 2021