- Set on Montenegro's beautiful Boka Bay
- Home to Chenot Espace spa - a first-of-its-kind scientific wellness concept
- Sabia by Giorgio Locatelli restaurant, led by the world-class Italian chef
- Impressive old Venetian palace style architecture
- Glamourous parties at Tapasake Club
- Fantastic array of activities including yachting, PADI diving, mountain biking and climbing
- Enjoy butler service, private check-in and a private beach area when staying in a villa
- Two world-class signature golf courses with beautiful views
- Play on state-of-the-art courses and receive coaching at the Mouratoglou Tennis Centre
- Set in a secluded cove with a sheltered beach location
- The harbour town of Agios Nikolaos is a just 15-minute drive away
- Villa guests can enjoy private breakfast on their own terrace
- Take a sea excursion with a private skipper or a Land Rover through the rugged mountains
- Pick up a bike and explore the area with tailored routes and GPS navigation
- Kids can enjoy music, sports, art and fitness at The Zone while parents relax
- Excellent selection of restaurants with flexible meal plans including Michelin-starred dining
- Take the private train down to the golden sands of The Beach Club
- Located in Costa Adeje with the shops and restaurants just a stroll away
- Five swimming pools to choose from plus direct access to two beaches from the resort
- Two tennis courts, two paddle tennis courts, a squash court and a pitch and putt
- Duqui Kids’ Club and Teen Lounge with activities and entertainment
Everything about the sandy coastline and the lush Grecian cypress trees makes this resort feel typically Greek. The immersion of fragrant landscaped gardens, rippling tides and the hum of wildlife will instantly transport you to another planet. Set in expansive grounds, supreme beauty isn’t the only thing Ikos Oceania delivers in spades. An emphasis on astounding guests with luxurious facilities...
This exclusive boutique hotel's undeniably unique location never fails to enchant and fascinate its guests - set high above the remnants of a volcanic caldera and facing Skaros, a rock famed for its Venetian castle ruins, the hotel enjoys incomparable panoramas of the enticing Aegean Sea. Grace Santorini is located in the exclusive village of Imerovigli, situated between the lively resort of Thira...
This may not sound like anything out of the ordinary, but when you arrive at this beach - and the resort that calls it home, you will never want to leave. Ikos Olivia redefines a luxury holiday in Greece, taking the picture-perfect sapphire waters and sun, and adding a truly luxurious touch for every guest. Guests looking for a chic honeymoon destination or romantic retreat, as well as those in ...
The hotel is approximately 50 minutes from Macedonia International Airport at Thessaloniki. As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, guests can expect a high quality of amenities and services at the resort. This romantic boutique-style resort is located on the middle peninsula of Halkidiki in northern Greece, an area which is famous for its impressive history, linked with Aristotle and...
- Beachfront hotel surrounded by the Ionian Sea, landscaped gardens and olive groves
- Relax by the lagoon-style pools and on the private beach
- The Adventure Centre at the beach offers a variety of watersports
- A range of childcare options including crèche, kids' club and teens club
Find out more in our blog...
Best Family Holidays for 2021
Family has never felt more important. Whether you were home-schooling (even through gritted teet...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
The Luxury Wellness Retreats To Recharge At This Year
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought an untold amount of stress and worry for everybody. That's why, w...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Where to Go in Europe in September
As the summer starts to fade away many of us start wondering where to go in Europe in September. Wi...Other Shores Team - July, 2021