Sun-bleached stone buildings perch on the white cliffs along the coast of this infinitely attractive region. Bathe in the Aegean Sea and sample the unspoilt charm of Puglia.
After a three-hour flight from London, you'll find the region of Italy where the well healed are now flocking to experience a luxury Puglia holiday.
Located in the boot of Italy this southern region is a rare thing, a relatively undiscovered and unspoilt corner of Italy that despite having being settled by the Romans, Greeks, even the French and Turks has benefited from their influences but remains untamed.
Boasting fertile hills that roll down into the sparkling blue-green Adriatic Sea, tranquil beaches and untouched views, here you'll discover mouthwatering rustic delights of simply cooked fresh produce that match this stunning natural landscape.
Puglia produces almost half of all Italy's olive oil so it comes as no surprise that many of its stunning views include miles of olive groves. On a clear day in certain places, you can see across to Albania and you'll discover many delightfully pretty villages including Alberobello which has been declared a site of International Human Resource by UNESCO.
- Beautiful hotel designed like an old Puglian village with a modern luxury feel
- The main hotel is adult only during peak season and has two exclusive beaches
- Indulge in amazing food from traditional Italian fare to fine dining
- Enjoy direct sea access from the sunbathing deck or take the hotel shuttle to the beach
- Set in a renovated 16th century masseria
- Rooftop bar offering views of the surrounding olive groves
- Use of the executive 9 hole golf course
- Private beach club at Coccaro Beach including complimentary sunbeds, umbrellas and towels
- Tour a traditional farmhouse that produces organic mozzarella, guided by the owner.
- Visit Alberobello, a World Heritage Site and home of the world famous trulli.
- Take part in an authentic cooking class, using fresh local ingredients.
- Explore the coast of Salento on a private boat excursion with a professional skipper.
Find out more in our blog...
Best Family Holidays for 2021
Family has never felt more important. Whether you were home-schooling (even through gritted teet...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Pasta making and the Ponte Vecchio: Florence by Belmond
Tuscany is considered something of a classic travel experience. After my September visit, I wouldn'...Gabrielle - July, 2021
Where to Go in Europe in September
As the summer starts to fade away many of us start wondering where to go in Europe in September. Wi...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details