With 300 days of sunshine each year, fantastic beaches and many world-class golf courses, the Algarve is one of Portugal's most desirable luxury holiday destinations.
Portugal boasts a rich seafaring heritage, superb beach resorts, romantic villages, fashionable cities and a landscape wreathed in olive groves, vineyards and wheatfields and luxury Algarve holidays combine all of these elements to create a stunning holiday destination.
A land of cultural diversity, clear blue skies and long stretches of rugged beaches, a holiday to the Algarve offers infinite options for any traveller.
The Algarve is synonymous with superb beaches and top-class sports facilities. Faro, the regional capital, contains an intriguing old town. Elsewhere, market towns like Loule, famous for crafts such as leather and copper, fishing villages like Armacao de Pera and cities like Silves, a walled city with a 12th-century cathedral, are worth visiting.
Nearly 40 years after the legendary Henry Cotton put the Algarve on the golfing map, it remains the ultimate year-round golf destination. With 18 beautifully tended golf courses, including the Arnold Palmer-designed Victoria Golf course which is overlooked by the Anantara Vilamoura resort there's no shortage of putting action.
- Dedicated children’s check in experience and exciting welcome treats
- Adventurers Kids Club with activities including arts and crafts, cooking, and sports
- Guests staying in the Anantara Vilamoura suites enjoy full butler service
- Soak up the sun at Purobeach Vilamoura beach club – accessed via complimentary shuttle
- A great selection of rooms, suites, villas and apartments available
- Family-friendly apartments offer easy access to all facilities
- Children can play in the pirate ship at Porto Pirate village or join the Junior Club
- Finesse your tennis skills at the premier courts of the Annabel Croft Tennis Academy
- Clifftop location with a secluded beach just steps away
- Complimentary shuttle to Nautica Beach Club offering an array of watersports
- Choose from 10 restaurants and six bars, including a wine cellar boasting over 11,000 bottles
- Unwind in the beautiful Vila Vita Spa by Sisley Paris with results-driven treatments
- Perfect for families, this resort offers baby concierge as well as kids’ clubs for all ages
- Get active and rent bikes to use on the resort’s purpose built pumptrack
- Enjoy endless opportunities to swim with five swimming pools and beach location
- Discover a purpose-built watersports center with fantastic windsurfing and other activities
With 154 spacious guestrooms, with an airy modern design, guest’s stay here is nothing less than luxurious. The hotel, part of the luxury Conrad group of hotels, offers a variety of leisure facilities, relax by the heated infinity pool with state-of-the-art underwater music system, or splash in the family-friendly Sensations Pool where there are private cabanas and the Dado Restaurant. Sporty typ...
Set within 2,000 acres of fragrant pine forests, sparkling lagoons and incredible championship golf courses, with plenty of nature paths and bird-watching spots this really is a haven for nature lovers and pleasure seekers. Nestled in the heart of the Ria Formosa National Park, you’re surrounded by incredible vistas in every direction. The accommodation's prime location gives it the privilege of b...
Find out more in our blog...
Edith Bowman On Her Perfect Algarve Family Holiday
A regular on TV and radio for nearly 20 years, Edith Bowman is a beloved household name. You mig...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
The Best Luxury Hotel Spas in the World
Well... this year's been a lot. During pretty much every week of 2020, we were bombarded with ba...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Our Top 10 Family Holiday Destinations
Family and travel have both become even more important than ever, recently. So, you might be one...Sophie - October, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details