Enthralling cities and sun-drenched islands; there are so many ways to embark on a luxury holiday to Spain.
Whether you first think of a passionate flamenco, some mouthwatering tapas or a bustling fiesta, there is no doubt about it; Spain is bursting with vibrancy, colours and life. It has long taken the destination top spot for holidaymakers and there are plenty of reasons why.
A luxury holiday in Spain should be on every travellers wish list. From strolling down the marbled walkways of Alicante to indulging your artistic side in the home of Pablo Picasso, luxury really is at every turn.
Spanning more than 5,000 miles of coastline, Spain has thousands of beaches, from tiny rocky coves to long strips of golden sand Inland, you can visit tiny Andalusian mountain towns or Galician fishing villages, but you can’t leave without visiting one of the great cities, Madrid, Valencia or Barcelona.
Discovering the dazzling architecture of the cultural city, Barcelona is a must. From the medieval of the Barrio Gótico to the Modernism of Antonio Gaudí, exploring the Catalonian streets is a feast for the eyes.
After admiring the gothic facades and iconic structures, take a wander down to one of Barcelona’s seven beaches to gaze at sunset, before heading for dinner at one of the many quaint family run tapas bars or world renowned Michelin star restaurants. An unmissable visit for food lovers is the Arola based at our Hotel Arts, a stunning setting fronted by two Michelin-starred chef Sergi Arola who serves up his interpretation of traditional Spanish cuisine in a unique style.
A utopia of sights, relics and world famous masterpieces, Spain has over 1,500 museums, ranging from art galleries to modern science and technology museums. Not to forget, Granada, a Unesco World Heritage Site where the Alhambra is found. A 13th century Moorish Palace built upon the remains of a Roman fort is aptly named ‘The Red One’ after it’s reddish walls is a sight to behold in the warm Spanish sun.
The Balearic islands of Mallorca and Ibiza are the jewels of the Mediterranean sea. Although famous as the clubbers paradise, Ibiza is so much more than a party destination. Deep within the mountaintops hide luxury retreats where the traveller searching for healing modalities, such as yoga or meditation, can fully indulge.
The jagged coastline is just begging to be explored by chartered yachts, kayak or paddle boards. You may even come across one of the islands most picturesque spots, 7Pines Resort which is set upon a striking cliff top. Explore the crystal waters of the many coves around the resort by hiring Scuba equipment or simply relax and soak in the Bohemian ambience of the hotel's restaurants.
Travel further south and you will reach one of the most luxurious cities on the Andalucían coast – Marbella. Boasting one of Spain’s best shopping scenes and a playground of luxury, Marbella’s reputation precedes it. One of the town's newest arrival is adult-only Nobu Marbella, the perfect spot for couples to unwind or party in true style. The name is taken from its famous chef, Nobu Matsuhisa who heads the restaurant on sight, as well as inspiring the chic urban design of the resort.
Spain is indeed a land where vibrant passion has left its unique and indelible mark on the music, art, architecture and cuisine of the country’s colourful culture.
If you’re seeking a luxury holiday in Spain that’s sure to leave you with a lifetime of memories, Inspiring Travel Company’s exclusive and unique resorts can encapsulate the Mediterranean dream into a tailor-made package personalised just for you. Let our in-house team of experts guide you with our wealth of travel knowledge to design a bespoke holiday you’ll never forget.
- Stay in one of just 24 uniquely designed suites
- Unwind in the largest private garden in Palma and bask in the heated swimming pool
- Relax on the rooftop terrace and soak in the breathtaking city views
- Dine at the incredible restaurant, Botanic, which serves delicious yet healthy cuisine
- Enjoy a superb location close to Marbella and Estepona with complimentary Mini Drive adventures
- Family-friendly, ultra all-inclusive resort with ‘Ikos Infinite Lifestyle’ concept
- Dine at seven superb restaurants with Greek, Spanish and Michelin-starred cuisine
- Make use of the ‘Dine Out’ programme to try local restaurants at no extra cost
- Located on the beachfront, enjoy access to a private beach area reserved for hotel guests
- Incredible dining options with Nobu restaurant on-site and local restaurants within walking distance
- Just a five-minute taxi to Ibiza Old Town with its restaurants, shops and beautiful marina
- One family-friendly pool by the kids’ club and one for adults with Bali beds available
Set amongst acres of volcanic gardens, overlooking the Atlantic and within a short walk of the charming La Caleta fishing village, Royal Hideaway Corales Suites is a fantastic choice for a short-haul luxury holiday. Suites and Villas are apartment-style, meaning there’s plenty of space for your whole party and a real home-from-home feel. The resort’s design is inspired by Tenerife’s rich coastal c...
- Steps away from Santa Eulalia’s restaurant’s, bars, café’s, shops and nightclubs
- Contemporary beachfront hotel with innovative, bohemian-feel to its design
- Rooftop sunset bar and relaxed beachfront restaurant offer the ultimate Ibizan vibes
- Direct beach access from WET Deck with oversized loungers and cocktails
Exclusively for adults, this is a place for couples on their Costa Del Sol stay to relax and party in style, with the exceptional welcome a signature part of the experience. Pre-arrival check-in means you are taken straight to your room on arrival; a place of cool modern colours and ultra-luxe modern amenities, including GHD appliances and LED televisions which can connect to any iOS device. Days...
- The first Six Senses resort in Europe, brand new for summer 2021
- The resort's organic farm supplies the restaurants, cafes and juice bar
- Excellent spa offering tailor-made treatments for a personalised wellness experience
- Benefit from expert yoga masters and a spiritual enrichment centre
- Small luxury hotel with just 27 rooms and suites combining original architecture with modern décor
- Enjoy supreme privacy and idyllic countryside views at this lovingly restored 12th century monastery
- This family-owned property grows its own produce served at the three eateries and supports local farmers
- Experience the only luxury spa in Pollensa with a wide range of treatments, massages, and rituals
- Former 19th century castle that has been meticulously renovated
- Just 41 rooms and suites many featuring private terrace or private pool
- 2 Michelin star restaurants – Zaranda and Olivera
- Olivera serves Spanish cuisine on the tranquil terrace
- Enjoy meditation, yoga and tai chi
- Set in the Tramuntana Mountains on the edge of picturesque town Deia
- Romantic setting is ideal for honeymooners
- Boutique-style hotel with very personal service
- Option to hire mopeds and explore the surrounding area
- Very quiet and private location
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
The Best Luxury Hotel Spas in the World
Self-care and relaxation are the two things that are often left by the wayside when life gets busy ...Other Shores Team - April, 2022
Where is Hot in January?
January is the perfect time to treat yourself to a holiday somewhere hot and sunny. After the long,...Other Shores Team - April, 2022
Top 7 Hotel Restaurants in Spain
Staying in a hotel that houses one of the best restaurants in Spain is a holiday dream for so many ...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
Our Top 10 Family Holiday Destinations
Family and travel have both become even more important than ever, recently. So, you might be one...Sophie - March, 2022
The Best Family Holiday Destinations In Spain
Where can you find the best holiday destinations in Spain for families? Having long been one of ...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
Hot New Hotels: Our First Look at Six Senses Ibiza
If you love Ibiza's peaceful side, where you can truly chill out and soak up the island's sun-kisse...Other Shores Team - May, 2022
4 Quiet Resorts in Spain for a Totally Relaxing Holiday
Spain is one of the most popular spots for a beach holiday - and for good reason. It's a beautiful ...Other Shores Team - May, 2022
The Luxury Wellness Retreats To Recharge At This Year
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought an untold amount of stress and worry for everybody. That's why, w...Other Shores Team - December, 2021
Where to Go in Europe in September
As the summer starts to fade away many of us start wondering where to go in Europe in September. Wi...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details