Whether you first think of a passionate flamenco, some mouthwatering tapas or a bustling fiesta, there is no doubt about it; Spain is bursting with vibrancy, colours and life. It has long taken the destination top spot for holidaymakers and there are plenty of reasons why.
A luxury holiday in Spain should be on every travellers wish list. From strolling down the marbled walkways of Alicante to indulging your artistic side in the home of Pablo Picasso, luxury really is at every turn.
Spanning more than 5,000 miles of coastline, Spain has thousands of beaches, from tiny rocky coves to long strips of golden sand Inland, you can visit tiny Andalusian mountain towns or Galician fishing villages, but you can’t leave without visiting one of the great cities, Madrid, Valencia or Barcelona.
Discovering the dazzling architecture of the cultural city, Barcelona is a must. From the medieval of the Barrio Gótico to the Modernism of Antonio Gaudí, exploring the Catalonian streets is a feast for the eyes.
After admiring the gothic facades and iconic structures, take a wander down to one of Barcelona’s seven beaches to gaze at sunset, before heading for dinner at one of the many quaint family run tapas bars or world renowned Michelin star restaurants. An unmissable visit for food lovers is the Arola based at our Hotel Arts, a stunning setting fronted by two Michelin-starred chef Sergi Arola who serves up his interpretation of traditional Spanish cuisine in a unique style.
A utopia of sights, relics and world famous masterpieces, Spain has over 1,500 museums, ranging from art galleries to modern science and technology museums. Not to forget, Granada, a Unesco World Heritage Site where the Alhambra is found. A 13th century Moorish Palace built upon the remains of a Roman fort is aptly named ‘The Red One’ after it’s reddish walls is a sight to behold in the warm Spanish sun.
The Balearic islands of Mallorca and Ibiza are the jewels of the Mediterranean sea. Although famous as the clubbers paradise, Ibiza is so much more than a party destination. Deep within the mountaintops hide luxury retreats where the traveller searching for healing modalities, such as yoga or meditation, can fully indulge.
The jagged coastline is just begging to be explored by chartered yachts, kayak or paddle boards. You may even come across one of the islands most picturesque spots, The Seven Pines Resort which is set upon a striking cliff top. Explore the crystal waters of the many coves around the resort by hiring Scuba equipment or simply relax and soak in the Bohemian ambience of the hotel's restaurants.
Travel further south and you will reach one of the most luxurious cities on the Andalucían coast – Marbella. Boasting one of Spain’s best shopping scenes and a playground of luxury, Marbella’s reputation precedes it. One of the town's newest arrival is adult-only Nobu Marbella, the perfect spot for couples to unwind or party in true style. The name is taken from its famous chef, Nobu Matsuhisa who heads the restaurant on sight, as well as inspiring the chic urban design of the resort.
Spain is indeed a land where vibrant passion has left its unique and indelible mark on the music, art, architecture and cuisine of the country’s colourful culture.
If you’re seeking a luxury holiday in Spain that’s sure to leave you with a lifetime of memories, Inspiring Travel Company’s exclusive and unique resorts can encapsulate the Mediterranean dream into a tailor-made package personalised just for you. Let our in-house team of experts guide you with our wealth of travel knowledge to design a bespoke holiday you’ll never forget.
- Pick up a bike and explore the area with tailored routes and GPS navigation
- Kids can enjoy music, sports, art and fitness at The Zone while parents relax
- Excellent selection of restaurants with flexible meal plans including Michelin-starred dining
- Take the private train down to the golden sands of The Beach Club
- Located in Costa Adeje with the shops and restaurants just a stroll away
- Five swimming pools to choose from plus direct access to two beaches from the resort
- Two tennis courts, two paddle tennis courts, a squash court and a pitch and putt
- Duqui Kids’ Club and Teen Lounge with activities and entertainment
- Located on the beachfront with sun loungers on beach for hotel guests
- Enjoy yoga lessons on the roof terrace
- A short walk will take you to local bars and restaurants
- 10 minute taxi from Ibiza Old Town
- Home to the island's only Nobu restaurant serving Japanese fusion food
- Set in the Tramuntana Mountains on the edge of picturesque town Deia
- Romantic setting is ideal for honeymooners
- Boutique-style hotel with very personal service
- Option to hire mopeds and explore the surrounding area
- Very quiet and private location
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details