Dance all day and night on the warm sands or enjoy more tranquil take on an Ibiza luxury holiday.
The livelier south has plenty to offer thrill-seekers, while the more tranquil north has many of its own beauties to reveal and offers a perfect location for family holidays or romantic couple’s escapes.
Ringed by inviting beaches and dramatic cliffs, much of Ibiza’s interior is covered in pine forests. With two stunning national parks, nature-lovers will relish a chance to explore the picturesque beauty.
The climate here remains mild all year round with an average winter temperature of 15°C. But true sun-worshippers will come in the summer months when temperatures can reach above 30°C and rainfall is a rarity.
With a rich and varied heritage that can be traced back to the Phoenicians, Ibiza is simply dripping in history and culture. Those who wish to can walk the ramparts of the Old Town in Ibiza City (a World Heritage Site) or see the incredible bronze-age cave paintings in San Antonio. With its ample access to the sea, Ibiza is also an ideal place to enjoy Spanish seafood cuisine, especially paella, at which the island excels.
Of course, there is always the option to just lay back in the Mediterranean sun and enjoy the ambience of this cool, beautiful and fascinating island.
- Located on the beachfront, enjoy access to a private beach area reserved for hotel guests
- Incredible dining options with Nobu restaurant on-site and local restaurants within walking distance
- Just a five-minute taxi to Ibiza Old Town with its restaurants, shops and beautiful marina
- One family-friendly pool by the kids’ club and one for adults with Bali beds available
- All-suite resort inspired by traditional whitewashed Ibizan villages
- Sunset Rituals at Cone Club boasts 270° views of the sea and an ambient sunset track
- Adult-only infinity pool with sun loungers, bali beds and bar serving refreshments
- Enjoy pre-dinner cocktails or late-night drinks on the Pershing Yacht Terrace with spectacular views
And just a short walk along the palm-lined promenade to the golden sandy beach makes it a popular place to stay in Ibiza for couples and families alike. With its modern design, 145 superb suites and exceptional range of facilities it's the place to be if you are looking for the best service combined with a unique and amazing location. Interiors are designed in a fresh contemporary style, each...
- Steps away from Santa Eulalia’s restaurant’s, bars, café’s, shops and nightclubs
- Contemporary beachfront hotel with innovative, bohemian-feel to its design
- Rooftop sunset bar and relaxed beachfront restaurant offer the ultimate Ibizan vibes
- Direct beach access from WET Deck with oversized loungers and cocktails
- The first Six Senses resort in Europe, brand new for summer 2021
- The resort's organic farm supplies the restaurants, cafes and juice bar
- Excellent spa offering tailor-made treatments for a personalised wellness experience
- Benefit from expert yoga masters and a spiritual enrichment centre
Find out more in our blog...
Where to Travel Every Month in 2022
We've all missed travel over the last 12 months, so why not spend next year ticking places off your...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Where to Go in Europe in September
As the summer starts to fade away many of us start wondering where to go in Europe in September. Wi...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Where to Find The Best Beaches in Europe
With so much stunning coastline to explore, listing the top beaches in Europe is no easy task. ...Jack - October, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details