A rich cultural history and an impressive range of stellar resorts mean a luxury holiday here has much to offer.
Although Mallorca's magnificent coastline is its greatest asset, Palma, the island's capital, offers world-class art museums and a fascinating historical heritage.
On Mallorca's west coast, Deia, Valldemossa and Port de Soller are situated within an area of natural outstanding beauty which combines to provide visitors on a luxury Mallorca holiday with inspiring views and cultural experiences.
Northern Mallorca has a mix of interesting towns and beach resorts.
This mountainous region is a step back in time to the Mallorca of yesteryear, with traditional Mallorcan culture in quaint rural villages. Pollenca is a picturesque old town, while the port retains much of its natural charm and there are intimate sandy coves nestled between mountains at Cala San Vicenc and Formentor.
For sporting types, try:
- sailing, and
And, from gentle walks on sandy beaches to the more challenging terrain of rugged mountains, both ramblers and nature lovers are well served.
- Fantastic location in Sóller with a range of charming shops, bars and restaurants
- Set on a clifftop for panoramic views over the Tramuntana Mountains
- Enter a world of relaxation at the award-winning Talise Spa
- Unwind by the peaceful infinity pool, reserved for guests over 12 years
Built to resemble a traditional Mallorcan village, the terracotta roofs of Cap Vermell Grand Hotel blend seamlessly into their landscape. Rooms and suites are spacious, light-filled and appointed with classic style, and all enjoy captivating views of Mallorca’s undulating landscape. As the resort is on a relatively undeveloped part of the island, these vistas are pleasingly uninterrupted. Those in...
- Located just minutes from Puerto Portals marina with its shops, restaurant and beach
- Four challenging golf courses with preferred tee times and caddy service
- The Explorers Kids’ Club provides the highest quality care and fun-filled adventures
- One of Europe’s largest spas with extensive treatments and facilities
- Set in the Tramuntana Mountains on the edge of picturesque town Deia
- Romantic setting is ideal for honeymooners
- Boutique-style hotel with very personal service
- Option to hire mopeds and explore the surrounding area
- Very quiet and private location
- Former 19th century castle that has been meticulously renovated
- Just 41 rooms and suites many featuring private terrace or private pool
- 2 Michelin star restaurants – Zaranda and Olivera
- Olivera serves Spanish cuisine on the tranquil terrace
- Enjoy meditation, yoga and tai chi
Once inside, the magnificent interior will take your breath away. Adorned with Spanish works of art, every room at Castillo Hotel Son Vida exudes luxury. Not surprisingly, pampering is high on the agenda at the Beauty Spa. Indulge in a variety of sumptuous treatments, ranging from Reiki and aromatherapies to massages and personalised spa programmes. In addition to the range of health and fitness ...
Wander down a peaceful, unassuming street in Palma’s Old Town, and you’ll stumble upon this gem of a hotel – the Can Bordoy Grand House & Garden. Grand it most certainly is, as the Can Bordoy has breathed life into a gorgeous 16th-century building and transformed it into an exquisite boutique hotel, with a winning combination of heritage, contemporary style and indulgent features throughout. Step...
You may not believe your eyes when first stepping inside Son Brull Hotel & Spa, or indeed your guestroom or suite. On approach, you’re greeted by olive trees and gardens, traditional terracotta tiles, stone balconies and a pink pastel-wash façade – all of which paint the picture of a historic country estate, studded in the foothills of the Serra de Tramuntana. In fact, the building was once a far...
Find out more in our blog...
10 Jaw-Dropping Millionaire Holiday Hideaways
Since so many holidays have been cancelled or postponed lately, your next trip may as well be a big...Tom - July, 2021
Our Top 10 Family Holiday Destinations
Family and travel have both become even more important than ever, recently. So, you might be one...Sophie - July, 2021
Where to Travel Every Month in 2022
We've all missed travel over the last 12 months, so why not spend next year ticking places off your...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details