The variety of natural beauty here is quite stunning. From pristine sandy coves, to majestic mountains, the landscape of this small island will take your breath away.
Plato spoke of Atlantis, the mythical continent sunk deep into the ocean floor; and those that believe in the existence of this lost continent argue that Tenerife and the Canaries are part of its visible remains.
Mount Teide, the world's third-biggest volcano, acts as a climatic barrier between the verdant north and arid south. As Spain's largest peak, Teide stands 3,717m above sea level. Its snowcapped tip (a crater boasting a diameter of 14km) can be seen from most parts of the island. Santa Cruz, Tenerife's capital and one of Spain's busiest ports, is an increasingly fashionable city featuring some groundbreaking modern architecture.
Tenerife is a year-round destination due to its mild winter climate and also a popular choice for families. It is a great holiday destination for a short-haul holiday in January. The island is home to many attractions, the newest being Siam Park with exhilarating water rides.
- Pick up a bike and explore the area with tailored routes and GPS navigation
- Kids can enjoy music, sports, art and fitness at The Zone while parents relax
- Excellent selection of restaurants with flexible meal plans including Michelin-starred dining
- Take the private train down to the golden sands of The Beach Club
- Located in Costa Adeje with the shops and restaurants just a stroll away
- Five swimming pools to choose from plus direct access to two beaches from the resort
- Two tennis courts, two paddle tennis courts, a squash court and a pitch and putt
- Duqui Kids’ Club and Teen Lounge with activities and entertainment
Located in front of a black sand beach and natural seawater swimming pool, the resort is sandwiched neatly between the Atlantic Ocean and Tenerife’s iconic volcano Mount Teide. Set along a natural, black sand beach, the hotel takes Tenerife's iconic Mount Teide as its backdrop. Rooms are spacious and elegant, while five exclusive villas provide extra levels of indulgence, with their private pool...
Set on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, contemporary and elegant living is offered in the form of stylish, well-appointed rooms and suites, each with a private terrace and ocean views. The 284 rooms and suites at Sheraton La Caleta each offer a private balcony or terrace with garden, pool or ocean views and feature the Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience Beds. Club Rooms benefit from a high floor ...
- Exclusively for those aged 16 years and over, you’re guaranteed a laid-back atmosphere
- Discover the nearby fishing village of La Caleta, home to some of Tenerife’s premier seafood
- Take a picturesque stroll to Playa de la Enramada beach and soak up the sun
- Arrange a helicopter tour to give you a phenomenal bird’s-eye view over beautiful Tenerife
Set amongst acres of volcanic gardens, overlooking the Atlantic and within a short walk of the charming La Caleta fishing village, Royal Hideaway Corales Suites is a fantastic choice for a short-haul luxury holiday. Suites and Villas are apartment-style, meaning there’s plenty of space for your whole party and a real home-from-home feel. The resort’s design is inspired by Tenerife’s rich coastal c...
Find out more in our blog...
Our Top 10 Family Holiday Destinations
Family and travel have both become even more important than ever, recently. So, you might be one...Sophie - October, 2021
Hot New Hotels: Our First Look at Six Senses Ibiza
If you love Ibiza's peaceful side, where you can truly chill out and soak up the island's sun-kisse...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
All Together Now: Holidays With Friends
2020 was a year of isolation, restrictions and a lot of cancelled plans. So, many of us are dreamin...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details