- Admire the archaeological treasures of the historic Polonnaruwa
- Meander around the extensive water gardens surrounding the Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Learn how to use Sri Lanka's spices during a cooking demonstration in Matale
- Enjoy the refreshing climate of Nuwara Eliya
- Climb the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sigiriya Rock Fortress for outstanding views
- Admire the Buddha images inside the Dambulla Cave Temples
- Wander around the scenic Kandy Lake and observe the local life
- Enjoy the beautiful Orchid House in Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
- Walk back in time in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Anuradhapura, the first capital of ancient Sri Lanka
- Admire the ancient frescoes at the Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Enjoy some days on the beach in Trincomalee, a popular spot for whale watching
- Learn the rich history and culture of Colombo on a personalized city walk
- Visit the Temple of The Tooth Relic in Kandy, an important shrine of Buddhism
- Explore the beautiful grounds of Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
- Admire the tea plantation views from your accommodation in Hatton
7 nights from £3,549pp Based on 2 adults sharing a Superior Room at St Regis Saadiyat for 3 nights including daily breakfast followed by 4 nights at OZEN by Atmosphere in an Earth Villa on an all inclusive basis, including return economy class flights and private car and shared boat transfers Price based on 1 Sep 2020 departure...
8 nights from £2,649pp Based on 2 adults sharing a Luxury Seaview Room for 3 nights at Sofitel The Palm followed by 5 nights at Angsana Ihuru in a Beachfront Villa including daily breakfast, return economy class flights and private car and shared boat transfers Price based on 1 Sep 2020 departure...
8 nights from £5,549pp Stay 4 nights pay for 3 at each resort plus receive complimentary speedboat transfer between the two resorts (or reduced seaplane rates) Valid for travel completed between 4 May – 23 October and 2 November – 20 December 2020 Based on 2 adults sharing a Soneva Fushi Villa at Soneva Fushi for 4 nights followed by 4 nights at Soneva Jani in a 1 Bedroom Water Retreat, price incl...
Being made of a heavenly collection of diverse islands, to truly make the most out of a Seychelles holiday you have to experience more than one island. This multi-centre Seychelles getaway combines the stunning islands of Desroches and Mahe with the most desirable excursions, most impeccable service and most luxurious hotels. Beginning at Four Seasons Desroches, the only resort on this remarkabl...
- Witness the amazing annual Elephant Gathering at Minneriya National Park
- Climb to the summit of the UNESCO-listed Sigiriya rock, for truly awe-inspiring views
- Embark on a river cruise and a Jeep safari through Gal Oya, and enjoy a picnic lunch prepared by a local chef