Long Beach features 255 rooms set in three crescents facing a long stretch of beach amidst shady gardens with swaying casuarina and palm trees.
Each room offers extensive inside and outdoor living space and an ocean view from a ground or first-floor setting. Many rooms and suites are beachfront, just steps from the water!
Special Family rooms have been cleverly designed to provide the space and comfort needed for a really enjoyable holiday, whilst Deluxe Beachfront Suites may suit couples seeking just that bit more luxury and stunning location.
The central Piazza is the hub of the resort, featuring an array of informal and specialist dining opportunities, entertainment, main pool, water features and activities.
Plenty of water sports are available on a complementary basis on the sparkling lagoon, sheltered by the coral reef, and on land, guests can choose from floodlit tennis courts, hi-tech gym, badminton, volleyball, cycling track, fitness classes, and even a skating path!
The Angels Kids Club is popular with the young ones, open twelve hours daily with activities centred around specific age groups and its own 33 sqm pool.
There is also a Teens Club for the older 'kids' with plenty of sporting and team activities on offer.
Offering carefree piazza-style living alongside one of the longest stretches of white sand in Mauritius, Long Beach is ideal for an all-inclusive family holiday. Enveloped by crystal clear blue waters and rare coral formations, the beauty of this resort is inspiring and will accommodate families of any size. Young children will enjoy the Angels Kids Club which runs daily fun programmes that are imaginative and age-appropriate to keep them engaged and enthusiastic. Other activities for kids include windsurfing and swimming lessons, tennis, and environmental excursions.
For teens, a comprehensive Waves Teen club offers a complimentary free membership that provides a special selection of sports and recreation as well as adventurous outings. Facilities inside the club include pool tables, a deluxe juice bar, a game room, and Cyber Café leaving plenty of time to surf the internet.
To make the most out of your time at the resort, consider booking a few treatments at the outdoor spa pavilion. Tailor-made specifically for Long Beach, the Sea Spa is a unique concept space offering luxurious treatments overlooking the beautiful lagoon. For those interested in a little outdoor activity, water sports and a nearby golf course are easily accessible.
- From 10am-2am
- Lunch at Le Marche, Il Sapori, Chopsticks
- Dinner at Le Marche, Il Sapori, Chopsticks, Tides (A la carte with all inclusive items marked with a starfish)
- Bar; Shores Bar/Tides- Locally bottled spirits, Propriety brand, Selection of imported wines, Sparkling Wines, Beers, Soft drinks, Juices, Local Mineral water, Tea/coffee, Selection of cocktails, Selected items marked with a ‘starfish’
- Mini Bar- Beers, Soft drinks, Mineral Water, Tea/coffee, Crisps, Chocolate, Selected items marked with a ‘starfish’
- Beach cart / Picnic Hamper- Selected items marked with a ‘starfish’
- Services: Unlimited Non-motorised Watersports and Organised land sports excluding Motorised water sports, diving, Big game fishing, parasailing, catamaran…
- SPA – None
- Golf -free green fees at Le Touessrok 18-hole course on Ile aux Cerfs with complimentary shuttle transfers
- Room Service and In-room dining- Breakfast with a compulsory tray charge.Selected items marked with a starfish
- A beach buggy patrols the beach offering refreshments and snacks to guests who want to make the most of their lounger in the sun
- If you can’t find what you are looking for on the long list of sports and activities on offer, a Sports Manager is on hand to help out
- For peace of mind, upgrade to the All Inclusive package and avoid any extra charges
1/12 - Swimming Pool at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
2/12 - Shores Bar at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
3/12 - Family Suite at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
4/12 - Mojito Bar at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
5/12 - Junior Suite Pool Access at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
6/12 - Beach Area at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
7/12 - Exterior of Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
8/12 - Junior Suite Ocean Front at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
9/12 - Aerial view of Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
10/12 - Swimming Pool at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
11/12 - Accommodation Exterior at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
12/12 - Executive Suite at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details