Located on a beautiful beach on the North coast of Mauritius, Zilwa Attitude embraces all that is Mauritian: from the resort's design and decor, inspired by traditional homes, to the warm welcome and Creole named restaurants.
It's relaxed ambience and variety of activities will appeal to both couples and families alike.
The 214 rooms and suites are housed in two crescents: one is more family-focused & lively; the other further away from the main areas and more tranquil. Interiors are simple and uncluttered in natural colours with splashes of brightness. The three main room categories are designed to suit every type of guest: Superior Rooms are the most simple; Family Rooms are more spacious and will easily accommodate a family of four; Couples Rooms are designed for two and enjoy a more private and peaceful location.
There's a delicious variety of dining options at Zilwa Attitude. Enjoy Asian cuisine and a live cooking buzz at Sate and Siaw; Indian and Mauritian food and themed buffets at the poolside Karay; or dine at the feet-in-the-sand, adult-only Lor Disab. Mouthwatering pastries and pancakes are served in the afternoon at the beachfront snack shack. Being an All-Inclusive resort, all meals and drinks are included in your stay (with a handful of exclusions).
This is not a resort where you will be bored! There's a wide array of land and water sports: kayaks & kite surfing, paddleboards & diving, tennis & beach volleyball and even an open-air cinema! If you wish to simply relax, grab a sun lounger by one of the four swimming pools; escape (by wooden raft) to one of the two small private islands; or indulge in a treatment at the eco-friendly Spa.
If you're holidaying with children, they are kept entertained at the pirate-themed Mini Club - they will love the treasure hunts!
45 square metres in size, the Family Rooms are situated on the ground floor with a spacious terrace. The natural coloured furnishings are complemented with a splash of yellow. These rooms easily accommodate 2 adults and up to 2 children
- Breakfast in the main restaurant
- Variety of sandwiches & a curry of the day during lunchtime at Taba-J Snack Bar
- A la carte lunch at Lor Disab Beach restaurant (exc Crab, prawns, lobster)
- Afternoon tea at Taba-J Snack Bar
- Themed island buffet dinners each evening at the main restaurant
- Starter & Dessert of the evening and a choice of satays at the Sate restaurant (booking recommended)
- Starter & Dessert of the evening and main dish from the wok at Siaw Restaurant (booking recommended)
- Locally bottled alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks as well as hot drinks: water, juice, beer wine by glass & carafe, filter coffee, Mauritian & Chinese tea, cappucino & espresso
- Mini Bar: water , beer, soft drinks, juices, dry snacks, coffee & tea making facilities
- A selection of 12 bottles of wine & sparkling wine served by the bottle. Ordered, served & to be consumed at dining table
- Twice during stay, plated served dinner at Lor Dishab Beach Restaurant where booking is required
- We love the traditional "Dodo flip flops" that are in the rooms! Ideal for strolling around the resort.
- Watch or join in a Mauritian cooking demonstration at Siaw under the supervision of the Chef.
1/12 - Karay Restaurant at Zilwa Attitude
2/12 - View of the Lagoon at Zilwa Attitude
3/12 - Beach at Zilwa Attitude
4/12 - Room Exterior at Zilwa Attitude
5/12 - Main Swimming Pool at Zilwa Attitude
6/12 - Zilwa Attitude Entrance, Mauritius
7/12 - Outdoor Cinema at Zilwa Attitude
8/12 - Lor Disab Restaurant at Zilwa Attitude
9/12 - Grand Zil Island at Zilwa Attitude
10/12 - Lor Disab Restaurant at Zilwa Attitude
11/12 - Spa at Zilwa Attitude
12/12 - Lor Disab Bar at Zilwa Attitude
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details