- All-villa resort with accommodation options on the beach or with panoramic ocean views
- Dining experiences can be arranged whenever and wherever you like at no extra cost
- The resort’s private helipad offers the perfect opportunity for island-hopping
- Personal butler takes care of every need including making breakfast each morning
Imagine a setting of lush vegetation untouched by the centuries and luxurious accommodation with service so exceptional it exudes perfection and you get some idea of what awaits you at this fabulous resort; a member of Leading Hotels of the World. Days are spent relaxing on the perfect beaches of Petite or Grande Anse Kerlan or Anse Georgette, regularly voted one of the top beaches in the world. E...
As an oasis of coconut palms nestling on a crescent-shaped, private coral island, this is a castaway’s dream come true. Holidaying on Denis Private Island is a very special affair. The approach is unique, the pace unhurried and the experience truly unforgettable. In fact, the owner’s motto is “the island is yours – do as you will, without disturbing others”. And you won’t be disturbed on your Seyc...
- All villas enjoy sunrise and sunset views through floor-to-ceiling windows and from private pools
- The resort has its own dedicated helipad for a fast airport transfers and island-hopping
- Enjoy picturesque picnics at the beach, in the garden or atop a granite boulder
- Take part in Creole cooking or cocktail making classes led by culinary experts
Comprising hillside villas which overlook one of the best-secluded beaches in Mahé, Four Seasons Resort Seychelles is a spectacular place to be. All villas offer a private sanctuary perched on stilts high on the jungle hillside or nestled amidst greenery close to the beach, with spectacular views of the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. Days are spent lazing around your plunge pool or strolling d...
- Swim with turtles in the waters surrounding the resort
- Take a cooking class with the talented chefs and learn the secrets of the local cuisine
- Enjoy a private dining experience at Chef's Kitchen - the menu will be tailor-made with your favourite ingredients
- Venture out on a scenic boat ride and visit the Unesco World Heritage Site Vallée de Mai
- Highly personalised service for just 11 villas with dedicated butlers
- Enjoy sunset drinks and canapés on the granite rocks while the waves lap below
- The Chef’s ‘spoil, surprise, personalise’ concept ensures every guest loves their meal
- Beach Buddy programme for children offers tailored activities for little guests
Discover one of the most private islands on earth. With just 16 residences and the Banyan Hill Estate, the island remains exclusively the realm of its select few guests and, as no day visitors are allowed, privacy is reassuringly its watchword. Discover a place where ecologically friendly development and luxurious living go hand in hand. This is a destination that’s perfect for those who are looki...
- Dive in the Port Launay Marine Park and head for famous dive sites Trois Bank and Dredger Wreck
- Choose from three challenging 18 hole golf courses with exceptional panoramas
- Constance Kids Club features a swimming pool, imagination space, theme days and fully-qualified staff
- The Indian Ocean's largest spa, set in the midst of tropical gardens
Escape the everyday and experience your own slice of paradise at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island. Here, some 14 kilometres of pristine coastline mean that each and every guest will feel like a true castaway. All accommodation, from charming bungalows to palatial residences, features a private pool and enjoys beach access, with the island’s remarkably spacious nature meaning you’...
Find out more in our blog...
Where to go: Mauritius, Seychelles or Maldives?
The Indian Ocean boasts some of the world's most incredible luxury holiday destinations, three of t...Ceri - October, 2021
What to do in Seychelles for an Incredible Visit
There are so many things to do in Seychelles. It is an otherworldly destination for a luxurious hol...Jack - August, 2021
10 Jaw-Dropping Millionaire Holiday Hideaways
Since so many holidays have been cancelled or postponed lately, your next trip may as well be a big...Tom - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details