The capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi is renowned for its spectacular sunset Formula 1 race. But as well as its contemporary places and events of interest, visitors to the Garden City of the Gulf will find it's ancient sites and landscape fascinating too.
Affectionately known as the 'Garden City of the Gulf', discover the traditional Arabian way of life as you make your way through historical heritage sites and traditional architecture to relaxing parks and sweeping sandy beaches.
- Enjoy Champagne on check-in while you await your boat to Zaya Nurai Island
- Outdoor cinema takes place twice a week
- Learn how to surf or enjoy an array of other watersports
- Every Friday the DJ changes tempo for the weekend
- Legendary five-star hotel with butler service in all rooms and suites
- Don’t miss the indulgent Afternoon Tea including gold-flaked cappuccino
- Complimentary soft drinks in the mini-bar for all rooms and suites
- Snacks and drinks are brought straight to your sun lounger at the press of a buzzer
- Complimentary shuttle to Yas Island’s theme parks and other sights
- Watch beautiful sunsets at Buddah Bar Beach while the saxophonist plays
- Choose from over 500 bottles at 55th and 5th steak and wine restaurant
- 24-hour butler service takes care of every need from morning to night
- Discover a traditional Arabian souk in a modern setting just next door to the hotel
- Enjoy a short and picturesque abra ride through the waterways between the hotel and the souk
- Head to the hotel’s gazebo at sunset for amazing views of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Relax and unwind with a Four Hands Harmonising Massage at CHI, The Spa
- Visit turtles laying eggs on the beach and spot dolphins swimming offshore
- Unwind in a large and luxurious spa spread across two sprawling levels
- Keep fit on holiday in the state-of-the-art fitness center that's open 24 hours
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast overlooking the pool, beach and beautiful gardens at The Café
- Stay in a Spectacular Room for a stunning view over the F1 racetrack
- Ride a complimentary shuttle from the hotel to Yas Mall, Warner Brothers and the Louvre
- Drive or cycle around the legendary Yas Marina Circuit when there isn’t a race on
- Enjoy a location near Warner Bros World, Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld, Etihad arena and CLYMB
- Enjoy the luxury of a personal Villa Host in every villa at this resort
- Discover ultimate relaxation in your room with an exclusive pillow and soap menu
- Dine in style at Al Falaj, a Bedouin-style Middle Eastern barbecue dining experience
- Take part in incredible desert activities including camel trekking, sandboarding and horse riding
Choose from a selection of Deluxe Rooms, Club Level Rooms, Suites and also One and Two Bedroom Villas. Furnished in an elegant style, all are well equipped with modern amenities and a full range of services including 24-hour room service. Enjoy Spa treatments at the luxurious spa with 15 treatment rooms, relax on the private beach, swim in the 1600 square meter outdoor pool and plunge pools, and w...
- Discover a 400m beach where hawksbill turtles’ nest in the dunes
- Encounter the endangered hawksbill turtles alongside the resort’s resident marine biologist
- Enjoy Offside, Abu Dhabi's first sports lounge with 11 screens and projectors
- Care for the environment while you relax at this single-use plastic free resort
7 nights from £2,725pp Based on 2 adults sharing a Park Room at Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi for 3 nights followed by 4 nights at Coco Palm Bodu Hithi in an Island Villa including daily breakfast, return economy class flights and private car and shared boat transfers Price based on 1 Sep 2020 departure ...
With so many things to see and do, you won't find yourself wanting during your holiday. Take a stroll along the best-known road in all of Abu Dhabi; the Corniche. Once, a dedicated area to the local pearl fishermen, these days the road spreads across eight km of beautiful waterfront, including blissful beaches and lush green parks.
Just a 5 minute walk away, take a shaded seat in the beautifully silent Khubeirah Gardens. Located in the neighbourhood of the Emirates Palace, these expansive gardens stretch across several different areas and provide the perfect place for a spot of quiet contemplation.
When you’re ready to rest your feet, head to the majestic resort of the Emirates Palace. Soak in the surrounding Arabian splendour and enjoy views of the crystalline seas before sinking into wonderfully welcoming hand-carved beds.
A definite ‘must-see’ for any Abu Dhabi explorer is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, open daily for admiring worshippers. Marvel at the impressive white and gold colours, glistening in the Abu Dhabi sun, before uncovering the decadent walls of the Shangri-La Qaryat Al Beri.
Abu Dhabi boasts a shopping experience like no other. Obtain unique treasures and dine on mouth-watering cuisines at the Marina Mall right in the heart of the harbour before picking up authentic Arabian souvenirs with a stop at the World Trade Centre souk.
At the end of a long day’s exploration, retreat to the beachfront beauty of the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort. Enjoy the superb hospitality of the intuitive Butler Service for a truly luxurious 5-star stay.
For those looking to unwind, the glorious beaches of the nearby Saadiyat Island provide the perfect setting to soak up the simmering sunshine. And thrill-seekers can uncover the adventurous sights of Yas Island, home to the Yas Marina Circuit and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. For those looking to enjoy a drink or two in Abu Dhabi, there are many bars to tempt you.
Whether you spend your days sailing on the pristine waters of the Arabian Gulf or kayaking through the city’s exotic mangroves, Abu Dhabi is a modern metropolis full of tempting treats and surprising gems.
If you’re seeking a luxury holiday in Abu Dhabi to create unforgettable memories, allow us to work our magic and find you the perfect hideaway. Our knowledgeable experts take the time to visit each and every luxurious Abu Dhabi resort so that you can discover the sights in wonderfully bespoke settings and enjoy the most breathtaking of Middle Eastern getaways.
Abu Dhabi General Information
Time Difference: GMT +4 hours
Flying Time: 7 hours 5 minutes (direct)
Etihad Airways flies direct from London Heathrow and Manchester and Edinburgh to Abu Dhabi.
British Airways also flies direct from London Heathrow to Abu Dhabi.
Our Abu Dhabi luxury holiday insight
Coffee is offered in Abu Dhabi as a symbol of hospitality, a custom originating from Bedouin tradition. Here’s a tip: when ordering coffee outside your resort, you are most likely to receive Arabic coffee, called Kahav, which has a bitter flavour, no milk and is spiced with cardamom. It’s an acquired taste. For American coffee, you should specify which kind, and if all else fails ask for Nespresso.
Abu Dhabi luxury holidays are ideal for...
Couples, families, world-class infrastructure, spectacular scenery, beautiful beaches, shopping, heritage and culture.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details