Situated on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, journey to the largest city in the UAE for a luxury holiday retreat.
Sink into an alluring Middle Eastern atmosphere, where old blends with new, and golden beaches and glistening waters go hand in hand with the buzz of busy city life. Year-round sunshine and a welcoming hub of intriguing adventure await, to create a once-in-a-lifetime luxury Dubai holiday. You'll never be stuck for things to do.
- Guests receive complimentary access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Have fun at Wave House’s wave machine, bowling alley and arcade
- Guests of Imperial Club rooms can enjoy a private beach area and Club Lounge
- Interconnecting rooms make this hotel perfect for families
- Iconic all-suite property, each with full size Hermès amenities and Jacuzzi
- The hotel has 1,790sqm of 24-carat gold leaf throughout
- Take Afternoon Tea in the Skyview Bar for stunning skyline vistas
- Half board option that can be used in over 60 Jumeirah restaurants
- Located alongside the Dubai Marina Walk with shops, restaurants and cafes
- Six swimming pools including two adult-only options
- Half board dine-around programme across all nine restaurants
- Enjoy garden views from the Club Lounge, serving beverages from midday
- Located opposite The Palm with a kilometre of stunning private beach
- Home to DRIFT Beach Club with a lively vibe and swimming pool facilities
- Nestled in 65-acres of manicured gardens with views of Dubai’s skyline
- Complimentary half board offered in all seven restaurants
- Located on a Palm Island private peninsula, the private beach has views of Dubai's iconic skyline
- Three restaurants with menus by Yannick Alléno, who has eight Michelin stars internationally
- Reserve an air-conditioned cabana that includes butler services
- Explore the Jumeirah neighbourhood using the complimentary shuttle service
- 65 acres of landscaped gardens dotted with shimmering fountains and quiet spaces
- Each room features a spectacular view over Palm Island Bay
- The beautiful swimming pool overlooks the Arabian Gulf, with an additional two pools available at sister property ‘The Palace’
- Nina, the hotel’s Indo-European restaurant, is a great place to relax whilst sampling a range of culinary delights
- Discover 9 five-star restaurants and endless options for outdoor dining
- Stunning Arabic architecture and 65 acres of immaculate gardens
- Meandering pathways take you directly to the resort’s one-kilometre sweep of Jumeirah Beach
- A choice of accommodation across three unique hotels – The Palace, Arabian Court, and the Residence & Spa
Beach worshippers can regale beautiful shores, each offering their own variety of land activities, watersports and pockets of shaded bliss. Unearth the crescent-shaped splendour of Sunset Beach, Dubai's only surfing beach. Ride the waves and dip a toe into the specially designed floodlit area, for some daring nighttime swimming.
Designed to emulate the traditional Arab sailing vessel of the dhow, the elegant Burj Al Arab oozes opulence and stands tall against the city's dramatic skyline. Take an afternoon tea in extraordinary settings amidst decadent interiors.
Epitomising luxury, Dubai is home to two stunning One&Only resorts: One&Only The Palm and One&Only Royal Mirage, offering elegant accommodation, exquisite dining options and glorious beachfront locations.
Culture can be uncovered at every corner of this bustling city, with vibrant art festivals and colourful art galleries to uncover. Visit the Middle Eastern exhibitions of the Meem Gallery or the distinctive Mottahedan Projects, where Mottahedan’s motto is ’Artists who do unconventional things are the ones that make it’.
Continuing the cultural tour, take a trip to the popular historical Dubai Museum which showcases Dubai's journey from a humble fishing village to a giant cosmopolitan city. Located in the ambient 18th century Al Fahidi Fort, explore the traditional architecture of Dubai's oldest remaining structure.
For foodies, Dubai has some of the best restaurants in the world.
Dubai is famous for its larger than life shopping precincts but if you take a little stroll down Jumeirah Beach Road, you can seek out the smaller, indie boutiques for some hidden treasures.
After a day discovering retail gems, spend some quality time together in the private villas of Beit Al Bahar Villas. Guests receive unlimited access to the nearby Wild Wadi Water Park for some fun-filled family fun.
There is so much on offer to suit every style. From world-renowned golf courses to skiing jaunts, to enchanting excursions such as swimming with dolphins, Dubai is an inspiring city, where anything is possible.
We take pride in our ability to offer luxury holidays to unrivalled resorts and desired holiday destinations all around the globe. Our dedicated in-house team hand-pick only the most exquisite hotels, to provide unique bespoke experiences.
No matter what magical moments you wish to uncover, Inspiring Travel Company will provide you with an all-access pass to the best experiences Dubai has to offer.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details