Luxury holidays to Oman provide travellers with a glimpse into an undiscovered part of Arabia.
Oman has a diverse and natural beauty that makes it an awe-inspiring destination. Located on the Southern tip of the Arabian Peninsula Oman’s natural visual wonders include dramatic mountainscapes, long golden shores plus palms and groves of citrus trees.
Muscat, the capital of Oman, is the centre of the strong traditional culture and the core of Oman's extraordinary 5,000-year history. Consequently, there is no shortage of attractions and cultural interests here including the famous Al Alam Palace by the sea and Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque.
- The perfect base for exploring Muscat Old Town, located just 20 minutes away
- Boasts Oman’s longest pool where guests can enjoy sushi and music every afternoon
- Excellent spa with 11 suites, health club, exercise classes and two floodlit tennis courts
- Four open kitchens in The Restaurant serving an array of cuisine styles
- Beautiful private peninsula located between the mountains and Arabian Gulf
- Dine at Sense on the Edge, a mountaintop restaurant with incredible views
- You can arrive by paragliding straight onto the beach if you feel adventurous
- Enjoy a wellness package at the spa, take a dhow cruise or go diving in the gulf
- Superb beachfront location - turtles even nest here at certain times of the year
- Al Waha means "The Oasis", and the hotel's several swimming pools form an oasis with a Lazy River
- Kayaks, snorkel equipment, paddle board and glass-bottom kayaks are available
- Cool Zone Kids Club for children up to 8 years old, plus Adventure Zone for family fun
- Secluded private beach and five glittering swimming pools
- Selection of non-motorised water activities including sailing, kayaking, snorkeling and paddleboarding
- Family Aqua Land featuring a children’s playground with a kid’s swimming pool, mini zipline and water playground
- A choice of 5 dining venues offering a range of international cuisines
- One of the world’s highest resorts, perched 2,000 metres above sea level
- Located just 30-minutes from the ancient city of Nizwa
- Excellent array of activities such as archery, cookery, photography and painting
- Private dinners can be arranged on the stargazing platform, Diana’s Point
- Located on the Musandam Peninsula between the mountains on one side and a stunning 1600 metre sandy beach on the other, lies Six Senses Zighy Bay. It ...
The clear deep blue waters off the coastline of Oman are also one of the best diving grounds in the world. With year-round sun and an abundance of chic, glamorous hotels springing up along the Gulf coastline, there has never been a better time to experience this breathtaking place.
Oman is a place of great contrasts. Its fantastic history has forged many fascinating sites such as the archaeology at Dhofar, while the natural landscape varies from the mountains of Batinah to the beaches of the quiet coastlines. The bustling markets of the capital, Muscat, offer a true sense of the region and the country’s 5,000-year-old history, while its luxurious selection of hotels and resorts offers a retreat to suit every luxury traveller’s requirements.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details