British Columbia holidays with Inspiring Travel Company.
Bordering the USA, British Columbia is home to natural grasslands, forest and lakes, not to mention the impressive Rocky Mountains in the east and great plains of the north.
British Columbia is a great place for a ranch holiday in the summer months. Its vast and varied landscape is just waiting to be explored by horseback and the region has an exciting cowboy history, providing you with an authentic ranch experience.
Being the most mountainous province in Canada, British Columbia is a winter paradise and home to some of the top ski resorts in North America. The incredible terrain and fantastic powder conditions make this region a skier’s paradise, with the world-famous resorts of Whistler, Big White and Fernie, to name just a few.
To plan your holiday to British Columbia call our North America Travel Specialists today for more information.
Situated approximately 6.5 hours north of Vancouver, the Chilcotin Ranch is set in the beautiful Chilcotin Mountain region. The ranch offers the popular ‘Cowboy Ranch Based Trips’ and ‘Camp Based Pack Trips’. In total there are over 100 wilderness-related programs and experiences including hiking trips, yoga retreats, fly fishing packages and native tours. Chilcotin Ranch is easily reached by car...
- Unlimited guided horseback riding (Mon - Fri), archery, guided hikes & E-bike tours are included
- Riding groups are small, normally four to six guests
- Young cowboys & cowgirls from the age of 6 years can ride "kids horses"
- River rafting is included in your ranch package in July & August
Located in a spectacular setting of unique wilderness in British Columbia's Cariboo Country is Echo Valley Ranch & Spa. Boasting spectacular views across the Fraser River Valley, it is surrounded by forests, canyons and mountain ranges. Echo Valley Ranch and Spa is the perfect choice for those looking for a wilderness adventure where you can incorporate horseback riding and a range of other outd...
The luxury eco-conscious Siwash Lake Ranch is a boutique wilderness retreat that sits in the Cariboo Mountains, between the Coastal and Rocky Mountain ranges, surrounded by 80,000 acres of riding territory. Suitable for those that are looking for a complete retreat from everyday life, it offers an exclusive and very private ranch experience for couples and families. It has been recognised as a s...
- Explore the beautiful Okanagan Valley with its lakes, mountains, vineyards and fruit farms
- Discover the Canadian Rockies and Yoho National Park while staying at the stunning Cathedral Mountain Lodge
- Visit Wells Gray Provincial Park, famous for its 39 named waterfalls and hike through the wild Chilcotin Mountains
- Travel on the Peak2Peak Gondola between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains
- Drive along the Icefields Parkway through the majestic Canadian Rockies and take the Ice Explorer on to Athabasca Glacier
- Board the luxurious SilverSea Silver Muse and navigate through the Inside Passage to Alaska's breathtaking natural scenery.
- Enjoy a fantastic wildlife spotting opportunities in Ketchikan home to grizzly and black bears as well as whales and seals.
- Embark on a remarkable adventure in the glacier country of Juneau with an opportunity to visit the majestic Mendenhall Glacier.
- Explore the vibrant city of Vancouver renowned for its scenic beauty, rich cultural background and endless outdoor activities.
- Discover Victoria's quaint and historic waterfront
- Fall in love with Banff's historic charm and breathtaking natural beauty best viewed from the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain.
- Feast your eyes with Lake Louise's picture perfect beauty of turquoise waters ringed by high mountain peaks.
- Enjoy discovering Vancouver's attractions and why it's on many people's bucket list cities to see with it's stunning scenery, amazing choice worldwide cuisine and relaxed atmosphere
- Explore the natural beauty of Vancouver Island during your fly-drive of this remarkably beautiful island
- Watch grizzly bears in their natural habitat at Knight Inlet Inn
- Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere of Vancouver Island's west coast and the bohemian/surfers seaside town of Tofino
This epic adventure travels 2,765 miles between the iconic cities of Vancouver and Toronto, accompanied by constantly changing scenery. Board the train backed by Vancouver’s glittering cityscape, and begin your journey past fierce rapids, through dense forests and over the rolling hills of Kamloops. Glide through rugged mountains and rich pastoral vistas, with fascinating stops like Edmonton and ...
- By zodiac, cruise through breath-taking Desolation Sound, look out for black bears in their natural habitat
- Choose from heading out to sea on a whale watching cruise, or cruise close to the coastline in search of black bears in Tofino
- Explore Butchart Gardens, a 50 acre display of magnificent colour in Victoria
Find out more in our blog...
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details