Canada’s westernmost state, British Columbia is a mountain playground, where the recreational opportunities are endless.
Bordering the USA, British Columbia is home to natural grasslands, forest and lakes, not to mention the impressive Rocky Mountains in the east and great plains of the north.
British Columbia is a great place for a ranch holiday in the summer months. Its vast and varied landscape is just waiting to be explored by horseback and the region has an exciting cowboy history, providing you with an authentic ranch experience.
Being the most mountainous province in Canada, British Columbia is a winter paradise and home to some of the top ski resorts in North America. The incredible terrain and fantastic powder conditions make this region a skier’s paradise, with the world-famous resorts of Whistler, Big White and Fernie, to name just a few.
To plan your holiday to British Columbia, read our expert's guide here or call our North America Travel Specialists today for more information.
- Explore the beautiful Okanagan Valley with its lakes, mountains, vineyards and fruit farms
- Discover the Canadian Rockies and Yoho National Park while staying at the stunning Cathedral Mountain Lodge
- Visit Wells Gray Provincial Park, famous for its 39 named waterfalls and hike through the wild Chilcotin Mountains
- Travel on the Peak2Peak Gondola between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains
- Discover the outstanding natural beauty of Banff with its lakes, wildlife and waterfalls.
- Enjoy the adventure of a lifetime at the Columbia Icefield in Jasper as you board the giant Ice Explorer to explore the ancient Athabasca Glacier.
- Embark on an unforgettable train journey onboard the luxurious Rocky Mountaineer.
- Enjoy your stay at Tweedsmuir Park Lodge which offers a unique encounter with the grizzly bear residents of Great Bear Rainforest.
- Drive along the Icefields Parkway through the majestic Canadian Rockies and take the Ice Explorer on to Athabasca Glacier
- Board the luxurious SilverSea Silver Muse and navigate through the Inside Passage to Alaska's breathtaking natural scenery.
- Enjoy a fantastic wildlife spotting opportunities in Ketchikan home to grizzly and black bears as well as whales and seals.
- Embark on a remarkable adventure in the glacier country of Juneau with an opportunity to visit the majestic Mendenhall Glacier.
- Explore the vibrant city of Vancouver renowned for its scenic beauty, rich cultural background and endless outdoor activities.
- Marvel at the sheer abundance of wildlife in Vancouver Island.
- Fall in love with Banff's historic charm and breathtaking natural beauty best viewed from the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain.
- Feast your eyes with Lake Louise's picture perfect beauty of turquoise waters ringed by high mountain peaks.
- Enjoy discovering Vancouver's attractions and why it's on many people's bucket list cities to see with it's stunning scenery, amazing choice worldwide cuisine and relaxed atmosphere
- Explore the natural beauty of Vancouver Island during your fly-drive of this remarkably beautiful island
- Watch grizzly bears in their natural habitat at Knight Inlet Inn
- Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere of Vancouver Island's west coast and the bohemian/surfers seaside town of Tofino
- By zodiac, cruise through breath-taking Desolation Sound, look out for black bears in their natural habitat
- Choose from heading out to sea on a whale watching cruise, or cruise close to the coastline in search of black bears in Tofino
- Explore Butchart Gardens, a 50 acre display of magnificent colour in Victoria
- Visit the stunning Butchart Gardens in Victoria, Vancouver Island where you can marvel at the beautiful floral displays
- Watch the scenery change from fertile farmland to dramatic gorges and towering mountains on the iconic "The Canadian" rail journey
- Board the Ice Explorer at the Icefields Parkway where you can alight and walk on top of the Athabasca Glacier
- Enjoy a gentle river raft along the Bow River in Banff, taking in the spectacular scenery and you may be lucky enough to spot bears or moose on the river bank
- Explore Vancouver on a guided cycling tour or embark on a Sea Safari on Howe Sound.
- Enjoy the majestic Canadian Rockies via a spectacular train journey of Rocky Mountaineer.
- Join a guided hiking tour through Jasper National Park and explore its natural attractions.
- Take a full-day sightseeing excursion in Banff which includes Banff Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
- Embark on Rocky Mountaineer's most popular route through the scenic Canadian Rockies from Vancouver.
- Enjoy the railway's ascent to 1,070 ft through the Spiral Tunnels on your way to Banff.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details