- Glide over mountains and the gulf islands taking in spectacular scenery on your seaplane transfers from Whistler to Victoria and Vancouver
- Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains for an exhilarating aerial journey
- Head out on the water from Victoria Harbour in search of Orcas, Mike or Grey Whales, porpoises and harbour seals
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the magnificent 55-acres of Butchart Gardens, a horticultural marvel
- Embark on Rocky Mountaineer's most popular route through the scenic Canadian Rockies from Vancouver.
- Enjoy the railway's ascent to 1,070 ft through the Spiral Tunnels on your way to Banff.
- Visit the stunning Butchart Gardens in Victoria, Vancouver Island where you can marvel at the beautiful floral displays
- Watch the scenery change from fertile farmland to dramatic gorges and towering mountains on the iconic "The Canadian" rail journey
- Board the Ice Explorer at the Icefields Parkway where you can alight and walk on top of the Athabasca Glacier
- Enjoy a gentle river raft along the Bow River in Banff, taking in the spectacular scenery and you may be lucky enough to spot bears or moose on the river bank
- Enjoy discovering Vancouver's attractions and why it's on many people's bucket list cities to see with it's stunning scenery, amazing choice worldwide cuisine and relaxed atmosphere
- Explore the natural beauty of Vancouver Island during your fly-drive of this remarkably beautiful island
- Watch grizzly bears in their natural habitat at Knight Inlet Inn
- Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere of Vancouver Island's west coast and the bohemian/surfers seaside town of Tofino
- Board the iconic Rocky Mountaineer and meander through Canada’s protected National Parks.
- You'll have a chance to see the breathtaking Pyramid Falls from the comforts of your train cabin.
- Enjoy a private tour of Vancouver visiting some of its highlights such as the historic Gastown, Stanley Park and Granville Island Market.
- Enjoy a myriad of activities such as bear viewing, hiking and paddle boarding during your 3-night stay at Nimmo Bay.
This epic adventure travels 2,765 miles between the iconic cities of Vancouver and Toronto, accompanied by constantly changing scenery. Board the train backed by Vancouver’s glittering cityscape, and begin your journey past fierce rapids, through dense forests and over the rolling hills of Kamloops. Glide through rugged mountains and rich pastoral vistas, with fascinating stops like Edmonton and ...
- By zodiac, cruise through breath-taking Desolation Sound, look out for black bears in their natural habitat
- Choose from heading out to sea on a whale watching cruise, or cruise close to the coastline in search of black bears in Tofino
- Explore Butchart Gardens, a 50 acre display of magnificent colour in Victoria
- Spend a leisurely morning strolling through the stunning and fragrant floral displays
- Sail Vancouver Island's west coast in search of gray whales or humpback whales, you may even be lucky enough to spot orcas
- Spend three-nights at Farewell Harbour Lodge on a bear watching adventure
- Take a scenic flight on a floatplane from Victoria to Vancouver, across the Gulf Islands and Vancouver's spectacular skyline
- Take to the skies over Vancouver and its spectacular harbour on a scenic floatplane flight
- Enjoy a day out sailing through the Gulf and San Juan Islands in search of Orca's and an abundance of marine life
- Spend three-nights in the remote Spirit Bear Lodge where you will venture out in search of the elusive Spirit Bear as well as Black and Grizzly Bears
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details