The city enjoys a stunning natural setting, flanked and by a striking mountainous backdrop to one side and a pretty coastline to the other.
Take in the impressive city skyline by boat or venture up the Vancouver Lookout for a panoramic view of the city and its surrounds from 167 meters above sea level.
With endlessly friendly locals and a vibrant creative scene, Vancouver will keep you entertained from dusk till dawn whilst always putting you at ease. There’s so much to see and do here. Stroll along the chic Vancouver Waterfront and around Stanley Park; some 400 hectares of urban parkland featuring mature forests, beaches and even an aquarium. A potter around the shops, markets and cafes of Granville Island is another must whilst on holiday here.
A famously diverse city, Vancouver’s restaurant scene enjoys pleasing levels of variety, with cuisine to suit all tastes and budgets. Of course, with the city’s coastal location, lovers of seafood will be in foodie heaven.
To get a sense of the grandeur of the city’s natural surrounds, take a cable car up Grouse Mountain. In fact, nature-buffs will find plenty to please, with whale watching just offshore and a wealth of British Columbia’s wildlife just a short drive out of the city.
- Explore the beautiful Okanagan Valley with its lakes, mountains, vineyards and fruit farms
- Discover the Canadian Rockies and Yoho National Park while staying at the stunning Cathedral Mountain Lodge
- Visit Wells Gray Provincial Park, famous for its 39 named waterfalls and hike through the wild Chilcotin Mountains
- Travel on the Peak2Peak Gondola between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains
- Drive along the Icefields Parkway through the majestic Canadian Rockies and take the Ice Explorer on to Athabasca Glacier
- Board the luxurious SilverSea Silver Muse and navigate through the Inside Passage to Alaska's breathtaking natural scenery.
- Enjoy a fantastic wildlife spotting opportunities in Ketchikan home to grizzly and black bears as well as whales and seals.
- Embark on a remarkable adventure in the glacier country of Juneau with an opportunity to visit the majestic Mendenhall Glacier.
- Explore the vibrant city of Vancouver renowned for its scenic beauty, rich cultural background and endless outdoor activities.
- Marvel at the sheer abundance of wildlife in Vancouver Island.
- Fall in love with Banff's historic charm and breathtaking natural beauty best viewed from the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain.
- Feast your eyes with Lake Louise's picture perfect beauty of turquoise waters ringed by high mountain peaks.
- Enjoy discovering Vancouver's attractions and why it's on many people's bucket list cities to see with it's stunning scenery, amazing choice worldwide cuisine and relaxed atmosphere
- Explore the natural beauty of Vancouver Island during your fly-drive of this remarkably beautiful island
- Watch grizzly bears in their natural habitat at Knight Inlet Inn
- Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere of Vancouver Island's west coast and the bohemian/surfers seaside town of Tofino
- By zodiac, cruise through breath-taking Desolation Sound, look out for black bears in their natural habitat
- Choose from heading out to sea on a whale watching cruise, or cruise close to the coastline in search of black bears in Tofino
- Explore Butchart Gardens, a 50 acre display of magnificent colour in Victoria
- Visit the stunning Butchart Gardens in Victoria, Vancouver Island where you can marvel at the beautiful floral displays
- Watch the scenery change from fertile farmland to dramatic gorges and towering mountains on the iconic "The Canadian" rail journey
- Board the Ice Explorer at the Icefields Parkway where you can alight and walk on top of the Athabasca Glacier
- Enjoy a gentle river raft along the Bow River in Banff, taking in the spectacular scenery and you may be lucky enough to spot bears or moose on the river bank
- Explore Vancouver on a guided cycling tour or embark on a Sea Safari on Howe Sound.
- Enjoy the majestic Canadian Rockies via a spectacular train journey of Rocky Mountaineer.
- Join a guided hiking tour through Jasper National Park and explore its natural attractions.
- Take a full-day sightseeing excursion in Banff which includes Banff Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
- Embark on Rocky Mountaineer's most popular route through the scenic Canadian Rockies from Vancouver.
- Enjoy the railway's ascent to 1,070 ft through the Spiral Tunnels on your way to Banff.
- Travel in style, spending two days on the iconic Rocky Mountaineer along the First Passage to the West route
- Spend two nights at Lake Louise, discover the beauty of the Columbia Icefields and Icefields Parkway scenic drive
- Enjoy exploring the charming mountain town of Banff, travel by cable car to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for panoramic views
- Take to the skies for a 12-minute helicopter flight over the breath-taking Canadian Rockies
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details