This Canadian resort town is world-renowned for its exceptional skiing during the winter months and outdoor adventure sports in the summer months.
The destination was put firmly on the map after the 2010 Winter Olympics and many of the venues from the games are still in use today.
Amenities and hotels in the town offer a superb range to suit your requirements and most are a short walk through to the pedestrian-only village.
The views are terrific and the landscape simply stunning, and while it is an area known for its snow-based activities, this Canadian destination can be enjoyed year-round; whether for hiking, mountain biking and golf, or even bear watching!
A fantastic range of eateries in Whistler cater across the board, from laidback pub grub perfect for the whole family to elegant fine dining made for two.
As a complete contrast to its many natural offerings, take time out to peruse Whistler’s fantastic shops, with a superb selection of independent boutiques and luxury outlets.
Nita Lake Lodge is a stylish upscale boutique hotel set on the shore of glacier-fed Nita Lake in the village of Creekside, a short courtesy-shuttle ride from the heart of Whistler. This intimate retreat offers 77 studios and one and two-bedroom suites, with the option of upgrading your room to include stunning lake views from your private balcony. The two-bedroom suites are split across two levels...
Whether you are looking for a ski-in-ski-out hotel, a base to explore the Whistler area further or combining a tailor-made Canada holiday with some summer golf, Fairmont Chateau Whistler offers this and much more. There are 550 rooms and suites, each tastefully decorated and offering village or spectacular mountain views. For a touch of exclusivity and additional benefits such as complimentary Wi-...
Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is set in the pedestrian-only village and is the only luxury all-suite hotel in Whistler. The hotel is the perfect base for year-round activities and is conveniently located with Blackcomb and Whistler Gondolas on its doorstep which whisk hikers, mountain bikers, skiers and snowboarders to the top of Blackcomb Peak and Whistler Mountain. The heart of the village is s...
- Explore the beautiful Okanagan Valley with its lakes, mountains, vineyards and fruit farms
- Discover the Canadian Rockies and Yoho National Park while staying at the stunning Cathedral Mountain Lodge
- Visit Wells Gray Provincial Park, famous for its 39 named waterfalls and hike through the wild Chilcotin Mountains
- Travel on the Peak2Peak Gondola between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains
- Glide over mountains and the gulf islands taking in spectacular scenery on your seaplane transfers from Whistler to Victoria and Vancouver
- Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains for an exhilarating aerial journey
- Head out on the water from Victoria Harbour in search of Orcas, Mike or Grey Whales, porpoises and harbour seals
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the magnificent 55-acres of Butchart Gardens, a horticultural marvel
- Wind your way through the scenic fjords of Howe Sound enroute to Canada’s premier ski resort and summer playground, Whistler.
- Marvel at the contrasting landscape of rivers and arid expanses on your way to Quesnel.
- Traverse through the length of the mighty Fraser River to the Alpine town of Jasper.
- Head down the exhilarating white-water rapids of Horseshoe Canyon
- Traverse the striking landscapes of Canada as you travel from Banff to Jasper
- Delight in a hair-raising bird’s eye view of the Fitzsimmons Valley as you zipline across the canopy
- Visit Vancouver Gulf Islands on a Zodiac for a spot of wildlife watching in the orca’s homeland
- Don a pair of snowshoes for a wintry walk through snowclad forests of fir, giant cedar and hemlock trees
- Whiz through the Callaghan Valley on your very own snowmobile for an exhilarating and adrenaline winter adventure
- Embark on a classic winter adventure with an eager and powerful team of dogs on this dog sledding adventure
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
The Ultimate Guide to Visiting Atlantic Canada
A visit to the Atlantic provinces of Canada is to uncover a hidden treasure. In a country that ...Other Shores Team - April, 2022
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
5 of the Best Adventure Holiday Ideas for Families with Teens
If your teens get bored of the beach and won't be confined to a sun lounger, you might need some ex...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details