This beautiful country offers a myriad of superb settings for fly-drive holidays, ranch holidays, scenic rail journeys, Alaska cruises and wildlife experiences.
With a backdrop of thousands of lakes, lush forests, dramatic mountain ranges and rugged coastlines, there are so many ways to explore and see Canada.
You’ll find history from the gold rush of Yukon and North-West Territories to maritime history of the Atlantic Ocean in Nova Scotia. Hike through mountain passes and along lakeshores, take to the skies by floatplane to remote lodges or lakes for wildlife viewing or canoeing and kayak expeditions.
Be on the lookout for eagles, elk, mule deer, bighorn sheep, coyotes, moose and cougars, as well as black and grizzly bears. Take to the water and search for minke or orca whales, porpoises and other marine life, or relax on your private balcony and watch the dramatic coastline on an Alaska Cruise.
Combine your life as a ranch hand with a little golf, white water rafting, hiking, fishing, mountain biking, kayaking, windsurfing, championship golf or a city break for the complete Canadian experience.
Ask our Canada Travel Specialists for more information today and plan your holiday to Canada.
- Explore the beautiful Okanagan Valley with its lakes, mountains, vineyards and fruit farms
- Discover the Canadian Rockies and Yoho National Park while staying at the stunning Cathedral Mountain Lodge
- Visit Wells Gray Provincial Park, famous for its 39 named waterfalls and hike through the wild Chilcotin Mountains
- Travel on the Peak2Peak Gondola between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains
- Enjoy true Canadian hospitality in Three Fairmont Canadian Rocky Mountain Hotels
- Take the Banff Gondola to the peak of Sulphur Mountain for panoramic views and cruise on the glacial waters of Lake Minnewanka, the longest lake in Canada’s Rocky Mountain Parks
- Climb the Columbia Icefields on the Ice Explorer and Hang Over the Valley on the Glacier Skywalk
- Take a Leisurely Cruise on Jasper National Park’s Maligne Lake to Spirit Island
- Explore Canada's largest and most diverse city visiting iconic sights such as the CN Tower
- Discover the spectacular Niagara Falls with your Niagara Falls Adventure Pass including admission to many of the falls attractions
- Enjoy a 3.5 hour tour of Montreal taking in over 20 points of interest
- Be charmed by Quebec City's old world atmosphere and charming narrow streets
- Visit the thundering Niagara Falls and enjoy lunch at the quaint village of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Cruise through Ontario’s Thousand Islands on the St Lawrence River
- Meet a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Montreal
- Wander through Quebec’s Old Quarter exploring its preserved historic district
- Discover the outstanding natural beauty of Banff with its lakes, wildlife and waterfalls.
- Enjoy the adventure of a lifetime at the Columbia Icefield in Jasper as you board the giant Ice Explorer to explore the ancient Athabasca Glacier.
- Embark on an unforgettable train journey onboard the luxurious Rocky Mountaineer.
- Enjoy your stay at Tweedsmuir Park Lodge which offers a unique encounter with the grizzly bear residents of Great Bear Rainforest.
- Drive along the Icefields Parkway through the majestic Canadian Rockies and take the Ice Explorer on to Athabasca Glacier
- Board the luxurious SilverSea Silver Muse and navigate through the Inside Passage to Alaska's breathtaking natural scenery.
- Enjoy a fantastic wildlife spotting opportunities in Ketchikan home to grizzly and black bears as well as whales and seals.
- Embark on a remarkable adventure in the glacier country of Juneau with an opportunity to visit the majestic Mendenhall Glacier.
- Explore the vibrant city of Vancouver renowned for its scenic beauty, rich cultural background and endless outdoor activities.
- Marvel at the sheer abundance of wildlife in Vancouver Island.
- Fall in love with Banff's historic charm and breathtaking natural beauty best viewed from the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain.
- Feast your eyes with Lake Louise's picture perfect beauty of turquoise waters ringed by high mountain peaks.
- Stay in the remote northern reaches of Manitoba at Seal River Heritage Lodge in Churchill
- A unique opportunity to join a polar bear walking safari
- Enjoy discovering Vancouver's attractions and why it's on many people's bucket list cities to see with it's stunning scenery, amazing choice worldwide cuisine and relaxed atmosphere
- Explore the natural beauty of Vancouver Island during your fly-drive of this remarkably beautiful island
- Watch grizzly bears in their natural habitat at Knight Inlet Inn
- Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere of Vancouver Island's west coast and the bohemian/surfers seaside town of Tofino
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details