- Explore the beautiful Okanagan Valley with its lakes, mountains, vineyards and fruit farms
- Discover the Canadian Rockies and Yoho National Park while staying at the stunning Cathedral Mountain Lodge
- Visit Wells Gray Provincial Park, famous for its 39 named waterfalls and hike through the wild Chilcotin Mountains
- Travel on the Peak2Peak Gondola between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains
- Visit the thundering Niagara Falls and enjoy lunch at the quaint village of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Cruise through Ontario’s Thousand Islands on the St Lawrence River
- Meet a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Montreal
- Wander through Quebec’s Old Quarter exploring its preserved historic district
- Drive along the Icefields Parkway through the majestic Canadian Rockies and take the Ice Explorer on to Athabasca Glacier
- Board the luxurious SilverSea Silver Muse and navigate through the Inside Passage to Alaska's breathtaking natural scenery.
- Enjoy a fantastic wildlife spotting opportunities in Ketchikan home to grizzly and black bears as well as whales and seals.
- Embark on a remarkable adventure in the glacier country of Juneau with an opportunity to visit the majestic Mendenhall Glacier.
- Explore the vibrant city of Vancouver renowned for its scenic beauty, rich cultural background and endless outdoor activities.
- Discover Victoria's quaint and historic waterfront
- Fall in love with Banff's historic charm and breathtaking natural beauty best viewed from the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain.
- Feast your eyes with Lake Louise's picture perfect beauty of turquoise waters ringed by high mountain peaks.
- Stay in the remote northern reaches of Manitoba at Seal River Heritage Lodge in Churchill
- A unique opportunity to join a polar bear walking safari
- Enjoy discovering Vancouver's attractions and why it's on many people's bucket list cities to see with it's stunning scenery, amazing choice worldwide cuisine and relaxed atmosphere
- Explore the natural beauty of Vancouver Island during your fly-drive of this remarkably beautiful island
- Watch grizzly bears in their natural habitat at Knight Inlet Inn
- Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere of Vancouver Island's west coast and the bohemian/surfers seaside town of Tofino
This epic adventure travels 2,765 miles between the iconic cities of Vancouver and Toronto, accompanied by constantly changing scenery. Board the train backed by Vancouver’s glittering cityscape, and begin your journey past fierce rapids, through dense forests and over the rolling hills of Kamloops. Glide through rugged mountains and rich pastoral vistas, with fascinating stops like Edmonton and ...
- By zodiac, cruise through breath-taking Desolation Sound, look out for black bears in their natural habitat
- Choose from heading out to sea on a whale watching cruise, or cruise close to the coastline in search of black bears in Tofino
- Explore Butchart Gardens, a 50 acre display of magnificent colour in Victoria
- Visit the stunning Butchart Gardens in Victoria, Vancouver Island where you can marvel at the beautiful floral displays
- Watch the scenery change from fertile farmland to dramatic gorges and towering mountains on the iconic "The Canadian" rail journey
- Board the Ice Explorer at the Icefields Parkway where you can alight and walk on top of the Athabasca Glacier
- Enjoy a gentle river raft along the Bow River in Banff, taking in the spectacular scenery and you may be lucky enough to spot bears or moose on the river bank
- Explore Vancouver on a guided cycling tour or embark on a Sea Safari on Howe Sound.
- Enjoy the majestic Canadian Rockies via a spectacular train journey of Rocky Mountaineer.
- Join a guided hiking tour through Jasper National Park and explore its natural attractions.
- Take a full-day sightseeing excursion in Banff which includes Banff Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
Find out more in our blog...
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details