One of Canada's three prairie provinces and sandwiched between Saskatchewan and Ontario, Manitoba is at the longitudinal centre of North America. The province offers a wide variety of landscapes from prairies to mountains, placid lakes, whitewater rapids, boreal forests and arctic tundra.
Manitoba's capital city, Winnipeg is known as the 'Gateway of The West' and is a cultural oasis of museums, the arts and dining. It is also the gateway to wilderness adventures in the northern reaches of Manitoba on Hudson Bay.
The area known as North of 53 is Manitoba's largest region and is rich in heritage, natural wonders and wildlife including polar bears, beluga whales, caribou and arctic fox. Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon that can be witnessed in this area, the best viewing times are March to April and September to October.
- Stay in the remote northern reaches of Manitoba at Seal River Heritage Lodge in Churchill
- A unique opportunity to join a polar bear walking safari
- Discover some of Churchill's highlights which includes a visit to historical Cape Merry and the Eskimo Museum.
- Go on a Tundra Buggy Adventure to see some of Churchill's wildlife including its most famous resident - polar bears.
- Enjoy an authentic dog sledding experience through boreal forest with your local dog musher.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details