The unspoilt corner of Canada which is New Brunswick is the country’s largest maritime province and home to some 2,250km of coastline.
Stunning views, outdoor adventures and a backdrop of colours which change distinctly with each season make this region on Canada’s Atlantic east coast a superb destination for an experiential holiday.
So what can you expect on your New Brunswick holiday?
Well, how about hiking epic trails in the Fundy National Park, discovering giant rock formations at Hopewell Rocks or seeing with your own eyes the endangered North Atlantic Right whale on a boat trip? And of course, you must make time to visit the Bay of Fundy, with the world’s highest tides of 50 feet!
Expect a continental climate, friendly locals and fresh lobster and blueberry wine aplenty.
Our insight? Experience the amazing Acadian joie de vivre (love of life) on New Brunswick’s Arcadian coast, and coincide your visit with the start of the autumn months for amazing fall colours, farmers’ markets and pumpkin-spiced flavours.
Speak to a Travel Specialist for a bespoke quote combining New Brunswick’s many highlights with the province’s best accommodation.
- Enjoy your free days in Halifax and learn more about its rich maritime history.
- Enjoy luxury in the wilderness during your stay in Trout Point Lodge.
- Revel on Saint John's urban charm set on the world-famous Bay of Fundy.
- Sip and savour your way through Annapolis Valley's Grape Escapes Wine Tour, home to many award winning wineries.
- Stroll along the historic waterfront of Halifax pass restaurants, cafes and boutique shops.
- Take the opportunity to play a round of golf at the award-winning Algonquin Golf Course during your stay at St. Andrews.
- Spend a full day exploring the historical landmarks of Charlottetown or feast on locally caught lobsters.
- Drive through Cabot Trail, one of Canada's most spectacular scenic highways.
- Visit King’s Landing Historical Settlement - an outdoor Living History Museum, the historic Garrison District, Beaverbrook Art Gallery and Fredericton's Old Government House
- Spend a full day exploring Fundy National Park where there are 140kms of hiking trails and witness the worlds highest tides at Hopewell Rocks
- Play golf of one of St Andrews renowned championship courses or take a cruise where you can expect to see whales, porpoise, seals, seabirds and bald eagles between May & September
- Enjoy an evening lobster cruise from Shediac – the most experiential and educational lobster cruise anywhere
- Sail around pretty Lunenberg Bay with a local sailboat captain on a private charter voyage
- Embark on a private whale watching excursion from St Andrews, New Brunswick with a local marine biologist
- Spend three days at the award-winning Fogo Island Inn and explore this remarkable remote island
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details