- Discover Halifax's vibrant waterfront and museums showcasing it maritime and immigration history
- Nova Scotia has over 8000 miles of coastline dotted with picturesque villages and harbour towns such as Peggys Cove and Lunenberg
- Follow the Evangeline Trail, a coastal route alongside the shore of the magnificent Bay of Fundy; the landscape is teeming with birds, wildlife and wild flowers
- Spend a day at Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site, the largest historical reconstruction in North America
- Discover the vibrant and historic waterfront of Halifax.
- Join Peggy’s Cove Tour and explore this picture-perfect fishing village.
- Sail out on a Nature and Whale Watching Cruise for an opportunity to see marine life.
- Explore Halifax waterfront and learn more about its rich maritime history.
- Immerse yourself in the spectacular scenery as you wind your way through Cabot Trail.
- Enjoy a ‘living museum’ experience at the Fortress of Louisburg National Historic Site.
- Drive through the scenic Bras d’Or Lake designated as a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- Stroll along the historic waterfront of Halifax pass restaurants, cafes and boutique shops.
- Take the opportunity to play a round of golf at the award-winning Algonquin Golf Course during your stay at St. Andrews.
- Spend a full day exploring the historical landmarks of Charlottetown or feast on locally caught lobsters.
- Drive through Cabot Trail, one of Canada's most spectacular scenic highways.
- Discover the diversity landscapes and history while visiting all four of Atlantic Canada's provinces
- Visit seven of Atlantic Canada's magnificent national parks
- Spend a day on one of Canada's most spectacular scenic drives - The Cabot Trail
- Explore and hike through one of Canada's most breath-taking settings - Gros Morne National Park
- Sail around pretty Lunenberg Bay with a local sailboat captain on a private charter voyage
- Embark on a private whale watching excursion from St Andrews, New Brunswick with a local marine biologist
- Spend three days at the award-winning Fogo Island Inn and explore this remarkable remote island
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details