Situated in east-central Canada, the province of Ontario is best known for being home to Canada’s capital city Ottawa, as well at its most populated city Toronto.
The vast shores of Lake Ontario are home to many charming resort towns and villages, which are equally as attractive in summer and winter months. Then there’s the abundant wildlife and sprawling open spaces like Algonquin Provincial Park, where moose, bears and deer are amongst the animal's visitors are likely to spot in the right season.
Heading up into the mountains, there’s great hiking trails and fun activities to be enjoyed during summer, while in winter the conditions for skiing and snow sports are ideal. Of course, Ontario is also home to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls; an iconic sight that should be on any Ontario holiday itinerary.
To plan your holiday to the region of Ontario, call our North America specialists today for more information.
- Explore Canada's largest and most diverse city visiting iconic sights such as the CN Tower
- Discover the spectacular Niagara Falls with your Niagara Falls Adventure Pass including admission to many of the falls attractions
- Enjoy a 3.5 hour tour of Montreal taking in over 20 points of interest
- Be charmed by Quebec City's old world atmosphere and charming narrow streets
- Visit the thundering Niagara Falls and enjoy lunch at the quaint village of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Cruise through Ontario’s Thousand Islands on the St Lawrence River
- Meet a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Montreal
- Wander through Quebec’s Old Quarter exploring its preserved historic district
- Explore the urban centre of Toronto via a sightseeing tour with a visit to Chinatown and a drive by the famous CN Tower.
- See the thunderous Niagara Falls via an exhilarating Hornblower Cruise or a Journey Behind The Falls tour.
- Take Canada's comfortable VIA Rail service between Toronto and Ontario where you can stretch out in business seats and enjoy exquisite meals.
- Enjoy a morning river cruise in Ottawa which offers some of the most spectacular views of this beautiful city.
- Explore Niagara Falls with your Niagara Falls Adventure Pass which includes access to many of the falls' most popular attractions.
- Visit St Jacob's Farmers Market and enjoy shopping for Ontario's finest produce and unique crafts.
- Enjoy endless activities at the Blue Mountain Resort during your stay which includes zip-lining, high ropes and hiking.
- Embark on a cruise around the breath-taking Thousand Islands from Kingston.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details