The CN Tower and proximity to Niagara Falls may be Toronto’s most famous attractions, but this buzzing metropolis has so much more to recommend it, including a superb collection of hotels perfect for a relaxing base in this great city.
Capital of the Ontario province, on the edge of Lake Ontario, Toronto is an exceptional city to visit in its own right, as well as being perfectly placed close to some of Canada’s finest attractions.
Less than two hours from Niagara Falls and home to the iconic CN Tower, this dynamic city is a place of many wonders. Make time for a visit to Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, the ‘world’s best food market’ St Lawrence Market, and the Toronto Eaton Centre if you’re into your retail therapy!
Visiting as a family? Then Canada’s Wonderland will thrill youngsters. Or travelling ‘à deux’? The nightclub and live music scene in Toronto is truly superb, and there’s plenty of super-romantic restaurants with a view (including one in the CN Tower) for a special occasion, as well as trendy cocktail bars and beer tours if you fancy getting a little merry!
Not sure where to stay in Toronto? Our Travel Specialists will find the perfect place for you from our top portfolio of Toronto hotels; we have a hotel for every discerning visitor to the Ontario province capital.
The 55-storey Four Seasons Toronto soars above the fashionable area of Yorkville and a few blocks from the city's premier shopping at Bloor Street with high-end fashion retailers and some of Toronto's finest dining venues. Start the day with a morning dip in the indoor pool or work out at the modern well equipped 24-hour fitness centre, you can also join in yoga and Pilates classes too. The seren...
Situated in the fashionable and upmarket Yorkville area of Toronto, the luxury boutique Hazelton Hotel offers 77 over-sized hotel rooms and suites. The hotel is located 2 blocks from Bay Station subway, a few moments walk to the Royal Ontario Museum and Bloor Street with its shopping and fine restaurants. The 62 beautifully designed and appointed rooms and 15 exclusive suites are inspired by 194...
The hotel is ideally located to explore Toronto’s attractions, only a 13-minute walk to the CN Tower and minutes from the Sony Centre for Performing Arts. Each of the modern rooms are luxuriously decorated and elegantly appointed offering city views. Upgrade to Fairmont Royal York’s Signature Rooms offering a fresh design of regal elegance, sleek furnishings and spacious seating area. Leisure faci...
- Visit the thundering Niagara Falls and enjoy lunch at the quaint village of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Cruise through Ontario’s Thousand Islands on the St Lawrence River
- Meet a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Montreal
- Wander through Quebec’s Old Quarter exploring its preserved historic district
- Explore the urban centre of Toronto via a sightseeing tour with a visit to Chinatown and a drive by the famous CN Tower.
- See the thunderous Niagara Falls via an exhilarating Hornblower Cruise or a Journey Behind The Falls tour.
- Take Canada's comfortable VIA Rail service between Toronto and Ontario where you can stretch out in business seats and enjoy exquisite meals.
- Enjoy a morning river cruise in Ottawa which offers some of the most spectacular views of this beautiful city.
- Explore Niagara Falls with your Niagara Falls Adventure Pass which includes access to many of the falls' most popular attractions.
- Visit St Jacob's Farmers Market and enjoy shopping for Ontario's finest produce and unique crafts.
- Enjoy endless activities at the Blue Mountain Resort during your stay which includes zip-lining, high ropes and hiking.
- Embark on a cruise around the breath-taking Thousand Islands from Kingston.
This epic adventure travels 2,765 miles between the iconic cities of Vancouver and Toronto, accompanied by constantly changing scenery. Board the train backed by Vancouver’s glittering cityscape, and begin your journey past fierce rapids, through dense forests and over the rolling hills of Kamloops. Glide through rugged mountains and rich pastoral vistas, with fascinating stops like Edmonton and ...
Find out more in our blog...
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details