If you’re looking for diversity in all its glory, then look no further than the array of luxury hotels available in North America. Why not combine your trip to the United States with stays in one, two or more destinations? With so much to explore, this can easily be the trip of a lifetime, with stays in Arizona, Las Vegas, New York and California all within reach.
For a breathtaking landscape, discover the Grand Canyon in Arizona, where you can immerse yourself in nature and the beauty at El Tovar. For keen golfers, The Phoenician offers one of America’s best resort golf courses accompanied by a spa and nine luxury pools, along with The Fairmont Scottsdale, for a golf course home to the Annual PGA Tour.
Travel to the West Coast for a laidback holiday in the sun, from the funky vibes of the St. Regis San Francisco situated next to San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art. Or travel down the coast to the Montage Beverly Hills, with this ultra-exclusive and private offering including impeccable service, a palm-fringed pool for that Californian atmosphere and wonderful evening entertainment.
For lively, world-renowned nightlife, you cannot beat a trip to Las Vegas. The Venetian recreates the romantic retreat of Venice, while the Encore at Wynn boasts over 20 restaurants and 11 designer boutiques.
If you are after an East Coast adventure, then where better to start than the Big Apple? The Surrey on the Upper East Side is superbly located, with easy access to museums and luxury shopping, attentive service and plush décor to help you relax after a busy day exploring this vibrant city. Or, for sights overlooking Central Park, the Mandarin Oriental features fantastic floor to ceiling windows for an immersive view of the cityscape.
For those looking for wildlife and hiking, a holiday to Colorado would be a good stop.
For a family adventure, travel further down the East Coast to Florida, where you can check in to the luxurious Four Seasons Resort at Walt Disney World and make your children’s dreams come true. For those who admire Art Deco architecture, the Metropolitan by COMO hotel offers an urban escape full of elegant 1920s and 1930s interiors, complemented by the sun terrace, pools and spa.
A truly beautiful and diverse country, our properties in Canada range from traditional valley ranches, luxurious mountain retreats and lovely lakeside lodges, to charming harbour inns and sleek urban hideaways. Discover bustling cities, enchanting landscapes, breathtaking wildlife and indigenous masterpieces on your unforgettable Canadian escape.
- Sail under the Golden Gate Bridge on your private, former America’s Cup yacht
- Enjoy gourmet food and fine wine on your exclusive private tour of Napa wineries
- Embark on an exhilarating eco-rafting adventure on Monterey Bay in search of whales, dolphins and other marine wildlife
- Soar high above the Hollywood sign, Universal Studios Hollywood and the Beverly Hills homes of celebrities on a private helicopter flight
- Spend a day exploring Memphis and its vibrant music scene. Take an optional self guided tour around Elvis Presley's Graceland.
- Sail along the mighty Mississippi River on an authentic River Steamboat
- Enjoy a selection of inclusive shore excursions at each of your ports of call
- Wander through New Orleans vibrant French Quarter, or take an optional air boat ride through the swamps and bayou country
- In Palm Springs relax by the pool, play a round of golf or discover the nightlife of this desert oasis
- Take to the skies on a helicopter flight for a bird's eye view of the breathtaking Grand Canyon
- Watch acrobatics fly through the air and performing death-defying acts at one of Las Vegas' Cirque du Soleil Shows
- Take a self guided tour of Alcatraz, the former federal penitentiary for America's most notorious criminals
- Explore the beautiful Okanagan Valley with its lakes, mountains, vineyards and fruit farms
- Discover the Canadian Rockies and Yoho National Park while staying at the stunning Cathedral Mountain Lodge
- Visit Wells Gray Provincial Park, famous for its 39 named waterfalls and hike through the wild Chilcotin Mountains
- Travel on the Peak2Peak Gondola between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains
- Enjoy your stay at the award-winning White Stallion Ranch frequented by Hollywood filmmakers for its unspoiled desert and rugged mountains scenery.
- Walk back in time as you spend your days in Tombstone Monument Ranch built in the image of an old west town.
- Experience scenic horseback ride trails frequented by US Presidents in the historic Rancho de la Osa.
- Enjoy true Canadian hospitality in Three Fairmont Canadian Rocky Mountain Hotels
- Take the Banff Gondola to the peak of Sulphur Mountain for panoramic views and cruise on the glacial waters of Lake Minnewanka, the longest lake in Canada’s Rocky Mountain Parks
- Climb the Columbia Icefields on the Ice Explorer and Hang Over the Valley on the Glacier Skywalk
- Take a Leisurely Cruise on Jasper National Park’s Maligne Lake to Spirit Island
- Visit some of Oahu's famous sights such as Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay Oahu's prime snorkelling destination and the famous surfing beaches of the north shore
- Known at the 'Pacific's Grand Canyon', stand at the edge of Waimea Canyon and take in the dramatic views of this 4,000 feet deep natural phenomenon
- Laze and soak up the sun on one of Hawaii's stunning beaches such as Waikiki on Oahu or Kaanapali Beach on Maui
- Explore the volcanic landscapes and lava tubes on the Big Island, Hawaii
- Explore Canada's largest and most diverse city visiting iconic sights such as the CN Tower
- Discover the spectacular Niagara Falls with your Niagara Falls Adventure Pass including admission to many of the falls attractions
- Enjoy a 3.5 hour tour of Montreal taking in over 20 points of interest
- Be charmed by Quebec City's old world atmosphere and charming narrow streets
- Visit the thundering Niagara Falls and enjoy lunch at the quaint village of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Cruise through Ontario’s Thousand Islands on the St Lawrence River
- Meet a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Montreal
- Wander through Quebec’s Old Quarter exploring its preserved historic district
- Board Lulu, a traditional lobster boat for a two-hour tour of Bar Harbor for a lobster fishing and seal watching experience
- Take a scenic train ride to the summit of Mount Washington on the world's first mountain-climbing cog railway
- Take a tour through Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory in Waterberry, indulge in your favourite flavours and take a walk through the Flavor Graveyard to pay your respects to the flavours of past years
- Wander through the grounds and rooms of Newport Mansions, former summer homes of the Astors and Vanderbilts
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details