Located in the south west of the USA, the state of Arizona is best known for being home to the incredible Grand Canyon.
Despite being widely thought of as just baron desert, Arizona actually has a rich landscape with vast areas of forests, as well as lakes and mountains.
Arizona is also a state of sophisticated cities and elegant spas. Historic adobe architecture is everywhere from the ancient ruins of the Pueblo Indians to traditionally styled hotels, restaurants and shopping centres.
To plan your holiday to Arizona, call our North America specialists today for more information.
- In Palm Springs relax by the pool, play a round of golf or discover the nightlife of this desert oasis
- Take to the skies on a helicopter flight for a bird's eye view of the breathtaking Grand Canyon
- Watch acrobatics fly through the air and performing death-defying acts at one of Las Vegas' Cirque du Soleil Shows
- Take a self guided tour of Alcatraz, the former federal penitentiary for America's most notorious criminals
- Discover Arizona's diverse landscapes from deserts filled with cacti, ponderosa pine forests, vast lakes and breath-taking canyons
- Live your dream of being a cowboy or cowgirl at the authentic dude ranch, White Stallion Guest Ranch
- Relax and be pampered at one of Scottsdale premium resorts, the Phoenician. Play golf, indulge at the spa or bask in the sunshine poolside
- We can add-on endless experiences to your Arizona Adventure, including flightseeing tours over lakes and canyons, mountain biking, guided hikes and historic rail journeys
- Drive through cacti filled deserts, stay in desert oasis' of Palm Springs and Scottsdale
- Marvel at one of the Seven Natural Wonders of The World, the Grand Canyon
- Watch on of the breath-taking and spectacular Cirque du Soleil shows resident in Las Vegas
- Explore the natural beauty of Yosemite including the spectacular Half Dome rock formation and plunging Yosemite Falls.
- Jump in a jeep for a guided safari through Zion National Park, an adventure through outstanding natural beauty
- Explore Bryce Canyon's scenic wonderland on an ATV, following The Great Western Trail through the Dixie National Forest
- Enjoy a two-hour jeep safari through Monument Valley before experiencing a real cowboy moment as you ride through the valley on horseback
- Take to the skies on a 40-minute helicopter flight over the breathtaking Grand Canyon
- Enjoy some time visiting museums in Salt Lake City with impressive skeletal reconstruction displays.
- Experience state-of-the-art dinosaur exhibits at the Moab Giants with a face to face experience of the underwater world in its 5D Prehistoric Aquarium.
- Be mesmerised by the breathtaking beauty of the red-sand desert region of Monument Valley.
- Join a guided excursion of the stunning Antelope Canyon in Lake Powell to see the awe-inspiring Horseshoe Bend via a lake cruise or a scenic flight.
- Visit five of Utah's most impressive attractions, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Arches and Canyonlands National Park
- Enjoy the freedom of travelling at your own pace and stopping where you want for as long as you wish
- Drive through vast deserts, forests, canyons and take in the outstanding natural beauty that Utah has to offer
- Choose from one of the seven spectacular Cirque du Soleil shows on offer in Las Vegas, these shows are breath-taking and will have you on the edge of your seat
- Enjoy a thrilling helicopter flight from Las Vegas, over Hoover Dam and land in the base of the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy the absolute freedom of a fly-drive holiday, stopping where you want for as along as you want during the day, with the added security of knowing a place to lay your head is booked for each night
- Las Vegas has earned itself a reputation of a city that never sleeps, so if you want to stay up 24/7 there is always something to entertain you, from casinos, world class shows, night clubs and the famous summer pool parties
- Take to the skies above the Grand Canyon for a bird's eye view on a 45-minute helicopter flight
- Explore Utah's stunning landscapes and national parks including Zion and Bryce
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details