You will find magnificent views at every turn, creating dazzling photo opportunities such as the towering sheer cliffs of El Captain and Half Dome granite formations. This is a must-see place during your time in California.
Water cascade over more than a thousand waterfalls with Bridalveil, Yosemite and Wapama Falls being some of the most impressive and picturesque. Wind your way or hike through impressive groves of giant sequoia trees at Mariposa Grove.
You can explore Yosemite National Park by car, bike or guided bus and tram tours or join one of the Ranger and Nature Programs that will enrich your experience in the park.
- In Palm Springs relax by the pool, play a round of golf or discover the nightlife of this desert oasis
- Take to the skies on a helicopter flight for a bird's eye view of the breathtaking Grand Canyon
- Be surrounded in the outstanding natural beauty of Yosemite National Park
- Take a self guided tour of Alcatraz, the former federal penitentiary for America's most notorious criminals
- Discover many of San Francisco's attractions on the hop on hop off bus, including Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge and Sausilito
- Take the ferry from Fisherman's Wharf to Alcatraz for an eerie self-guided walk through the former prison where some of the USA's most notorious criminal were held
- Enjoy wine tastings and gourmet cuisine surrounded by rolling vineyards or let us arrange a gourmet meal on board the Napa Valley Wine Train
- Discover the natural beauty of Yosemite national Park's glacial valley with its giant sequoias, open meadows, towering granite cliffs and plunging waterfalls
Accommodations range from comfortable lodge rooms and spacious lodge suites, cottages nestled among towering Sugar Pines and Cedars of the Sierra Nevada Forest that house rustic rooms and suites. The Explorer Cabins are Tenaya’s most upscale accommodations, two-bedroom cabins that offer privacy and the comforts of home close to the main resort. There are three outdoor pools plus one indoor pool i...
The Majestic Yosemite Hotel is a National historic landmark and blends in perfectly with its natural surroundings, with a striking granite and timber façade. Inside there are grand public spaces with magnificent log-beamed ceilings, richly coloured Native American artwork and massive stone hearths with roaring fires on cooler days and evenings. The Dining Room offers a spectacular setting for any...
Find out more in our blog...
One Day in... Greenwich Village, NYC
One of New York's most famous areas, Greenwich Village – or simply ‘the Village' to those in the kn...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details