See the home of Elvis Presley at Graceland and walk in his shoes in the Sun Studio. Visit the Memphis Rock N Soul Museum and the National Civil Rights Museum, built on the site of Martin Luther King’s assassination. In the evenings, head to Beale Street for a fun night out Memphis style.
- Spend a day exploring Memphis and its vibrant music scene. Take an optional self guided tour around Elvis Presley's Graceland.
- Sail along the mighty Mississippi River on an authentic River Steamboat
- Enjoy a selection of inclusive shore excursions at each of your ports of call
- Wander through New Orleans vibrant French Quarter, or take an optional air boat ride through the swamps and bayou country
Warm Southern hospitality is at the heart of this small, boutique hotel. From the complimentary glass of champagne or wine given at check-in to the port and chocolate truffles provided at turn-down, the River Inn is dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience from sunrise to sunset. Inside, the hotel emits a comfortable ambience that invites you to take a moment to put your feet up. In...
Landmark, historic hotel that has been providing luxury accommodation in the heart of Memphis since 1869 and boasts Forbes Four-Star and AAA Four-Diamond ratings. Aside from the opulent, antique décor that permeates the whole hotel, a stay at the Peabody hotel is truly memorable for the Peabody Ducks, a resident group of ducks that have been a time-honoured tradition since their first introduction...
- Visit Nashville's Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Historic RCA Studio B, Johnny Cash Museum and take a self-guided tour of Ryman Auditorium
- Explore Elvis Presley's former home of Graceland with an expert guide including access to the Presley Motors Automobile Museum and self-guided tour of Elvis' Custom Jets
- Enjoy a sumptuous hot and cold buffet brunch at The Court of Two Sisters while listening to a live jazz trio
- Board a Steamboat for a lively buffet dinner Jazz Cruise along the Mississippi River
- Immerse yourself in the outstanding natural beauty and sprawling landscapes of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- In Nashville visit the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum, the largest museum in the world dedicated to American music
- Book a backstage tour of the historic Grand Ole Opry House or purchase ticket for a live music performance
- Take a self-guided tour through the Graceland Mansion, a former home of Elvis Presley
Find out more in our blog...
One Day in... Greenwich Village, NYC
One of New York's most famous areas, Greenwich Village – or simply ‘the Village' to those in the kn...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Best Family Holidays for 2021
Family has never felt more important. Whether you were home-schooling (even through gritted teet...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details