Miami Beach is a south Florida island city and encompasses the wide sandy beaches of North Beach, Mid-Beach and most famously South Beach.
Travel a little further north and you will find the laid-back oceanfront community of Surfside and the affluent neighbourhood of Bal Harbour with its luxury hotels high-end shopping at Bal Harbour Shops.
Imagine the city in the spirited era of the 1930s and 1940s as you saunter past the pastel-hued art deco buildings in the Miami Beach Art Deco District.
Whilst you admire the architecture along Ocean Drive, you will begin to understand why the road is so well acclaimed. Stopping for lunch in one of the open-air cafes is a must, for the buzzing atmosphere and a glimpse of Gianni Versace's former oceanfront mansion.
Whether you are looking for a beach for family fun, a beach to unwind and bask in the sun on, a beach bar for the glamorous or a beach to experience parasailing and jet-skiing, Miami has it all. South Beach offers the Miami visitor a hedonistic experience while further north luxury hotels offer a haven where you can relax and soak up the Florida sunshine. A trip to Wynwood Walls will give you a culture and food fix for your Miami holiday.
Clearly influenced by the nearby Caribbean and Hispanic countries, Miami exudes a playful, exuberant but relaxed charm that will perfectly match your holiday spirit. The cuisine is also influenced by the international blend of cultures found in the city, from fusion Latin American restaurants to distinguished steakhouses.
The fun can carry on long into the night – the city’s world-famous nightlife attracts an affluent crowd from far and wide for its party atmosphere, extravagant cocktails and luxury decor.
- Take in the buzzing Miami beach with soft golden sands and clear waters right on the doorstep
- Find fabulous, sometimes risqué entertainment in the luxurious and opulent Faena Theatre
- Relax in Miami’s largest hammam at the hotel’s exquisite spa
- Gone but not Forgotten, Damien Hirst's gilded woolly mammoth skeleton is on display in the hotel grounds
- This beach retreat is owned by legendary chef, Nobu Matsuhisa and actor, Robert De Niro
- Enjoy additional amenities at Eden Roc Hotel and exclusive access to the private Nobu pool
- Indulge in world-famous Japanese cuisine with Latin American influences at Nobu Miami
- Stay in stylish rooms designed by David Rockwell with views towards Collins Avenue or the Atlantic
- Dine at award-winning Lure Fishbar to experience some of the best seafood in South Beach
- Relish the hotel’s seafront location just one block from vibrant shopping and dining street, Lincoln Road
- Relax at SOAK, a VIP pool area with exclusive cabanas and rooftop terraces to rent
- Spoil little ones with junior spa treatments, beach fun and a day at SOBE Kids’ Club
- In it's heyday the original 1930's Surf Club hosted guests such as Winston Churchill & Liberace
- The Champagne Bar's Valentino Longo has been recognised as the most imaginative bartender of 2020
- Bal Harbour's exclusive shopping village is just a few minutes away, where you can designers such as Alexander McQueen and Bulgari
- The hotel displays over US$50 million worth of art, including 21 original pieces by Andy Warhol
- It's the only hotel in Miami South Beach where all rooms have balconies and ocean views
- If you fancy a game of tennis or basketball, head to the rooftop SWISH & SWING® where you can play while admiring the view
Situated on Miami Beach and Collins Avenue, this Adrian Zecha hotel compliments the art deco history of South Beach. Unprecedented luxury with Zen-like peace is central to The Setai's philosophy. Simple, understated elegance captures the ambience of the interiors, with rich woods, black granite, sumptuous in-room baths and teak flooring. The new Ocean Suites are a super-luxurious accommodation typ...
- Enjoy direct Atlantic Ocean views from a spacious glass-walled balcony in every luxurious room and suite
- Located opposite Bal Harbour’s exclusive collection of designer boutiques, cafés, and delectable dining options
- Incredibly family-friendly with an extensive children’s programme, movie nights, a large pool and family excursions
- Dine on Atlantikós restaurant’s delicious Mediterranean dishes for a taste of Greece in Miami Beach
- Classic Miami Beach hotel opened in 1955 with regulars such as Frank Sinatra and Elizabeth Taylor
- Soak up the glamorous atmosphere at the sunken Lobby Bar with marble floors and original columns
- Choose from three sparkling pools and look out over the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean
- Dine overlooking the ocean, sip stylish cocktails poolside and savour Nobu cuisine
- 1 Hotel South Beach is home to Miami's largest hotel fitness centre, "Anatomy"
- The rooftop pool is reserved exclusively for guests 21+ and offers a true Miami Beach vibe with stunning beach and city views
- 1 Hotel South Beach isn't just for adults, The Seedlings program aoffers daily adventures and supervision for younger guests
- Lobby Farmstand is where local farmers and artisans offer fresh foods and unique products daily
- Spend your day in Key Largo, the diving capital of the world and discover one of its underwater wrecks.
- Enjoy a catamaran cruise in Key West where you can snorkel its beautiful coral reefs.
- Discover Islamorada's several islands and state parks where you can enjoy free time for diving, snorkelling or sport fishing.
- Enjoy two days discovering Miami South Beach's art deco architecture or explore the street art at Wynwood Walls
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
The Best National Parks to Visit in America
The national parks in North America are some of the most awe-inspiring and beautiful destinations i...Other Shores Team - March, 2022
10 Filming Locations to Inspire Your Next Holiday
2020 might not have been the travel year that many of us were hoping it would be, but that didn't s...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
The Best Things To See & Do In Greenwich Village in One Day
One of New York's most famous areas, Greenwich Village – or simply ‘the Village' to those in the kn...Other Shores Team - January, 2022
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
Be Transported To: New York
Since most of us are stuck at home, we're transporting you on a journey to the Big Apple… Right fro...Hannah - December, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
All Together Now: Holidays With Friends
2020 was a year of isolation, restrictions and a lot of cancelled plans. So, many of us are dreamin...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
Best Family Holidays for 2022
Family has never felt more important. If you're going to get the whole gang together and spend q...Other Shores Team - March, 2022
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - May, 2022
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details