The brainchild of Chef Nobu Matsuhisa and Robert de Niro, Nobu Hotel is undoubtedly one of the coolest boltholes on the block in Miami Beach. Although it resides within the famous Eden Roc property – and therefore gives you access to three swimming pools, the Esencia Spa, beach service and other Eden Roc facilities – it is its own unique hotel with exclusive perks too. These include a private pool...
The property is as good as flawless, with guestrooms and suites showcasing a soothing melange of white walls and interesting artworks, contemporary furnishings and plentiful mod-cons, while every communal space, restaurant and bar then has its own interior design that perfectly sets the scene in each. Whether enjoying lunch in the award-winning Lure Fishbar or picking up a pastry ‘on the go’ at M...
- Take in the buzzing Miami beach with soft golden sands and clear waters right on the doorstep
- Find fabulous, sometimes risqué entertainment in the luxurious and opulent Faena Theatre
- Relax in Miami’s largest hammam at the hotel’s exquisite spa
- Gone but not Forgotten, Damien Hirst's gilded woolly mammoth skeleton is on display in the hotel grounds
The Delano is a 16 storey landmark building occupying a prime location directly on the ocean and in the heart of South Beach, Miami. A world-class urban hotel and resort, the Delano creates the feel of a village offering both a peaceful haven and a hub of activity. A stunning collection of objects and furniture from renowned artists such as Salvador Dali, Antonio Gaudi and Mark Newson has been ass...
- In it's heyday the original 1930's Surf Club hosted guests such as Winston Churchill & Liberace
- The Champagne Bar's Valentino Longo has been recognised as the most imaginative bartender of 2020
- Bal Harbour's exclusive shopping village is just a few minutes away, where you can designers such as Alexander McQueen and Bulgari
- The hotel displays over US$50 million worth of art, including 21 original pieces by Andy Warhol
- It's the only hotel in Miami South Beach where all rooms have balconies and ocean views
- If you fancy a game of tennis or basketball, head to the rooftop SWISH & SWING® where you can play while admiring the view
It’s unsurprising that the St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is in receipt of a Forbes five-star and a AAA five-diamond award. From the contemporary uber-luxurious decoration to the impeccable service, everything about this resort screams award-winning. Comprised of 243 rooms across 27 floors, this striking glass-walled resort is an icon on Miami’s coast. As you enter, you are welcomed by an opulent fo...
Eden Roc Miami Beach is a super cool spot, one that packs in a little history along with its sea view swimming pools, live DJ music, uber-chic stylings and ultra-modern spa. In fact, Eden Roc Miami Beach has been a mainstay on this stretch of sand since the 1950s, though aside from a few original features (like its marble and brass-clad Lobby Bar) you wouldn’t necessarily know it. The reason is t...
- 1 Hotel South Beach is home to Miami's largest hotel fitness centre, "Anatomy"
- The rooftop pool is reserved exclusively for guests 21+ and offers a true Miami Beach vibe with stunning beach and city views
- 1 Hotel South Beach isn't just for adults, The Seedlings program aoffers daily adventures and supervision for younger guests
- Lobby Farmstand is where local farmers and artisans offer fresh foods and unique products daily
Find out more in our blog...
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
One Day in... Greenwich Village, NYC
One of New York's most famous areas, Greenwich Village – or simply ‘the Village' to those in the kn...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Best Family Holidays for 2021
Family has never felt more important. Whether you were home-schooling (even through gritted teet...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
All Together Now: Holidays With Friends
2020 was a year of isolation, restrictions and a lot of cancelled plans. So, many of us are dreamin...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
10 Filming Locations to Inspire Your Next Holiday
2020 might not have been the travel year that many of us were hoping it would be, but that didn't s...Other Shores Team - November, 2021
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
Be Transported To: New York
Since most of us are stuck at home, we're transporting you on a journey to the Big Apple… Right fro...Hannah - September, 2021
The Best National Parks to Visit in America
The national parks in North America are some of the most awe-inspiring and beautiful destinations i...Jack - October, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details