With the Gulf of Mexico as its coast, sunsets here are breathtakingly beautiful. Florida’s Paradise Coast has been voted Golf Destination of the Year – North America by the International Association of Golf Tour Operators, and it is no wonder; with approximately 90 courses decorating the landscapes!
Naples’ white-sand beaches, water sports and golf courses will draw you in whilst the older part of the city is a real gem.
For some retail therapy head to the shops of Fifth Avenue South or Third Street South in downtown Naples.
Or why not escape to Marco Island, voted one of the top islands in the world by TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Awards, where glorious beaches await you. From wave runners spotting bottlenose dolphins as you go by to kayaking around the 73 miles of local waters, exploring Florida’s Paradise Coast from the water is one of the best ways to experience it.
Not to be missed is a visit to the nearby Everglades National Park. Wherever you go in Naples and Marco Island you are assured of a Floridian holiday to remember.
- Explore the natural playground of the three-mile pristine coastline and beach
- Stop by the sports bar and games emporium for bowling, mini golf and an arcade
- Take a guided waverunner tour through the mangroves or try out the four swimming pools
- Kids can spend fun-filled days of adventure at the Tiki Tribe Discovery Day Camp
- Secluded location in Naples with doorstep access to a beautiful white sand beach
- Inspire your tastebuds at the award-winning BALEEN restaurant with its spectacular views over the Gulf of Mexico
- Improve your swing with exclusive entry to the Robert Cupp-designed golf course at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Club
- Explore boutiques, galleries, bars and restaurants at Naples’ vibrant Fifth Avenue, just 20 minutes away
- Prime beachfront location just a short drive from Naples’ buzzing Fifth Avenue
- Leave all your cares behind you at the world-class spa with over 30 treatment rooms
- Unbeatable kids’ club featuring an interactive nature programme
- Sensational sunset dining at the lively Gumbo Limbo restaurant
The hotel has two buildings facing each other on Fifth Avenue South and is located within easy access of the beach (via the hotel’s complimentary shuttle service). The Inn on Fifth is well suited to couples, honeymooners and families with older children for their luxury Florida adventure. There are 119 guest rooms and suites including Club Level Suites in the second building. Each room offers a J...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
Best Family Holidays for 2022
Family has never felt more important. If you're going to get the whole gang together and spend q...Other Shores Team - March, 2022
Be Transported To: New York
Since most of us are stuck at home, we're transporting you on a journey to the Big Apple… Right fro...Hannah - December, 2021
All Together Now: Holidays With Friends
2020 was a year of isolation, restrictions and a lot of cancelled plans. So, many of us are dreamin...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
5 of the Best Adventure Holiday Ideas for Families with Teens
If your teens get bored of the beach and won't be confined to a sun lounger, you might need some ex...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
The Best Things To See & Do In Greenwich Village in One Day
One of New York's most famous areas, Greenwich Village – or simply ‘the Village' to those in the kn...Other Shores Team - January, 2022
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - May, 2022
10 Filming Locations to Inspire Your Next Holiday
2020 might not have been the travel year that many of us were hoping it would be, but that didn't s...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details