With family favourites such as:
- The Walt Disney World® Resort and
- Universal Orlando Resort
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
You could spend weeks in Orlando and never get bored. Staying in one of the Disney hotels can be extremely convenient; enjoy an hour's early admission to the park and delivery of all purchases directly to your room! Choose a Universal premier hotel, and you'll be in the heart of it all and receive exclusive theme park benefits, like complimentary water taxis or shuttles to Universal's parks, and other perks like Free Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip the regular queues at some of the most popular attractions at Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure when you pre-purchase your Universal park tickets before you travel.
Looking for some time out from the theme parks? Play golf at one of the 170 courses such as the Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes or be pampered at the spa perhaps at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World or Mandara Spa at the Loews Portofino Bay.
No holiday to Orlando would be complete without a trip to a mall or outlet; head to the Mall at Millenia for high-end shopping and the Florida Mall where there are over 250 shops.
There’s also the Kennedy Space Centre for a fun and educational day out!
In the evenings, the entertainment centre of Universal CityWalk at Universal Orlando Resort is the place to be, brimming with restaurants, shops, music venues, mini-golf and more. Orlando has a vibrant arts scene and offers entertainment from the best of Broadway and ballet at the Dr. Phillips Centre for Performing Arts and travelling exhibits at venues like Orlando Museum of Art and Cornell Fine Arts Museum.
Travelling with a budding sports star? Our Travel Specialists will add a Fuse Soccer camp to your Orlando holiday, so your youngsters can brush up on their football skills while the rest of the family soaks up the sun. Camps and coaching sessions are run by Celtic Football Club International Academy Coaches at XL Soccer World in Orlando and are perfect for football-mad visitors.
Be sure to book your Disney and Universal theme park tickets before you travel to benefit from special discounted rates for UK visitors.
- Enjoy unlimited access to Walt Disney's six parks, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Park during your stay
- Unlimited park to park access to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park
- Your pass includes three New York attractions including Empire State Building Observatory and Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Disney's Magic Kingdom is a short lakeside walk away or just one stop on Walt Disney World's Resort Monorail
Enjoy an escape inspired by the famed seaside village of Portofino, Italy, where you can celebrate la dolce vita - the sweet life - with perfectly appointed rooms, gorgeous vistas and incredible cuisine. Loews Portofino Bay Hotel has perfectly appointed rooms and suites offering the epitome of European elegance with marble accents and custom furnishings. Guests can also opt for a Portofino Club Le...
A fantastic couples and family-friendly property, Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando has it all. With a sand beach pool that comes with underwater music and a water slide, as well as great dining facilities and a fun kids' club (fees apply), Hard Rock Hotel® makes a wonderful choice for your stay in Orlando. Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando has a range of rooms and suites as well as a Club...
And with complimentary shuttles to each of the parks, exclusive ‘Magic Hours’ where guests can access the parks for an extra hour each day and 60-day advance fast passes available – it’s easy to see why! Exceptional Disney access isn’t all that the Waldorf Astoria Orlando has to offer though. This resort has an incredible range of activities and experiences available on its grounds that can capti...
This majestic hotel boasts a picturesque Orlando lakeside location and a plethora of wonderful amenities, including an 18-hole Greg Norman signature golf course. Choose from a selection of spacious guest rooms and suites, all with private balconies. Guests choosing to stay on the all-inclusive Club Level can enjoy a number of luxurious extras designed for an even more memorable holiday, including ...
- Complimentary amenities include ‘Dive-In Movies’ at the pool and Kids For All Seasons programme
- Dine at Ravello restaurant for the best Disney Character Breakfasts
- Any Disney souvenirs bought in the park can be delivered straight to your hotel room
- Enjoy the park’s spectacular nightly firework display from the rooftop terrace at Capa Bar
- Disney's Polynesian Resort is an easy ride on the Disney World Resort Monorail to Magic Kingdom and Epcot Centre
- The resort's Lava Pool is a favourite with families with its towering volcano and 142 foot-long water slide
- Oasis Patios can be reserved in a private area close to the pool, complete with cushioned lounge chairs, towels and more
- The Two-Bedroom Overwater Bungalows are ideal for families, offering more space, a full kitchen, washer & dryer
- Make a splash at the 3-acre Stormalong Bay water wonderland with a life-size shipwreck, pools, lagoons and more
- Epcot Centre's International Gateway Entrance is only a 10-minute walk from the hotel
- There are 1, 2 & 3 bedroom villas at Disney's Yacht Club, ideal for families and groups of friends
- Access the new Disney Skyliner Gondola for a bird's eye view
- 3 acre water park 'Stormalong Bay' with a life-size shipwreck, pools and lagoons
- Disney's Boardwalk Area, a promenade full of dining, shops and entertainment
- Larger family groups can upgrade to Disney Deluxe Villas
- Enjoy Walt Disney World benefits such as extra park hours and free transport
Find out more in our blog...
One Day in... Greenwich Village, NYC
One of New York's most famous areas, Greenwich Village – or simply ‘the Village' to those in the kn...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
All Together Now: Holidays With Friends
2020 was a year of isolation, restrictions and a lot of cancelled plans. So, many of us are dreamin...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details